Assassin's Creed III - Discussion Thread

^ Lol yeah me too. Requiscat in Pace
<

Yes exactly. I kind of like Ezio a lot as a character. And the setting as well. I hate american accent.

P.S. Wish they would have Made an Indian Assassin running on the streets of mumbai stuck in traffic.
<

Hahahaha...
<
that would have been epic....Jumping off of slums jhuggi-jhopdi's and landing on a rikshaw...Trying to catch a templar...who is in ambassador..
<

Hahahaha...
<
that would have been epic....Jumping off of slums jhuggi-jhopdi's and landing on a rikshaw...Trying to catch a templar...who is in ambassador..
<

Hahaha !!
<
<
I guess the next game will be set in India because as it is he is become half Tarzan/Mowgli
<
Wearing a skin made robe!
<

Ubisoft has officially revealed the first real details on Assassin's Creed 3. First of all, in addition to Xbox 360, PS3 and PC, the game is headed to the Wii U. The new protagonist is named Ratohnhaké:ton and is "of Native American and English heritage." He has also adopted the name Connor, much to the relief of copy editors everywhere.

As reported, the game does take place during the American Revolution and "spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington's Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army." More details are promised in the April issue of Game Informer.

Assassin's Creed 3 is built on an entirely new engine called Ubisoft-AnvilNext, which promises "breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence." Finally, a special limited edition case -- which looks awfully familiar -- will be given to those who pre-order AC3 through GameStop, Best Buy or Amazon. Check out the debut trailer above and see the limited edition case in the gallery below.

OH, now you are giving me ideas,

#Altair, #rajveersingh09, #Gannu and #Ethan_Hunt

Instead of side missions, there will be --> Bribe missions.

And you will get all your fancy stuff from the local "JUGAAD shop", first powerful attack [attracting the entire cities media] and the after that incident / assassination, run back to the JUGAAD-walaa for rebuff OR use your personal JUGAAD skill-set to try to patch your equipment.

No money, relax go to the local co-operative bank and take an interest free non recurring loan with a fake farmer ID.

There is a long list I can compile, maybe should send it to UBI.

The much anticipated Reveal trailer is out too -->

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUMPrv8oRw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Enjoy!!

I wish they changed the costume of the main charachter i mean it looks just the same nothing really diffrent,i would have been more intrested if this game was based in Feudal Japan or China,iam not feeeling too attached to the american setting

OH, now you are giving me ideas,

#Altair, #rajveersingh09, #Gannu and #Ethan_Hunt

Instead of side missions, there will be --> Bribe missions.

And you will get all your fancy stuff from the local "JUGAAD shop", first powerful attack [attracting the entire cities media] and the after that incident / assassination, run back to the JUGAAD-walaa for rebuff OR use your personal JUGAAD skill-set to try to patch your equipment.

No money, relax go to the local co-operative bank and take an interest free non recurring loan with a fake farmer ID.

There is a long list I can compile, maybe should send it to UBI.

The much anticipated Reveal trailer is out too -->

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUMPrv8oRw&feature=player_embedded[/media]

Enjoy!!

<
@Jugaad...haha..The best assassins creed feel i had was when i first saw the trailer of brotherhood. I was like dying to play the game. Not with revelations and not now with III...Its just like..'ooo the game is coming...I want to play...' but no excitement. :\

Well story wise there is a lot in the American history and I'm not disappointed in any way that they chose this setting.

However, the outfit definitely needs to be changed. It just doesn't fit in.

Btw i never meant that i dislike anything,the scenerio/settings etc etc...what i think that this cape and hood was not necessary...they did it just because they did it in their prev games. IMO if its 17th century then like atleast 90% of the janta would recognize any guy who wears the outfit like that as an assassin. They should've tried something new i guess. Can't think of any but still..

Other AC games had better trailers (still nothing beats debute AC1 trailer), but at least this game promises to be a big update with a new engine.

Milk it, Milk it like COD.

Well in all honesty, the Assassin's Creed series isn't milking like COD. They have stretched it and added a title or two, but nothing compared to COD.

Firstly, all the games are pretty much open world and there is a LOT of things we can do, which can occupy a lot of gameplay hours, unlike COD titles which get over in 6 hours tops. Not to mention the exact same gameplay each time. AC does include a couple of new things each time, even if they are little additions. Also AC series has a big story behind it.

Atleast these guys are bringing in a new engine for the new series.
<

Back