Assorted DDR RAM (dropped to Rs. 800/- local)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjie

Disciple
Hello,

I have some old RAM lying around. I'll sell it all for Rs. 800/- now. If you think the price is outrageous, feel free to PM me with an offer that's more reasonable. If you want to buy something individually, you'll have to wait until I get rid of the RAM with lower capacity first, unless you really really want it :)

No shipping for now, because I haven't packaged RAM for shipping before but let me know and I'll ship it if I haven't managed to sell locally after a while.

Have a nice day,

Attachments

• 15032010051.jpg
    15032010051.jpg
    468.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 15032010052.jpg
    15032010052.jpg
    432.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 15032010054.jpg
    15032010054.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 213
Re: Assorted DDR RAM

Yep, all working fine. I'm still providing a testing warranty of 7 days, though.

In any case, I've already been contacted by someone who wants them, and if he backs out I'll let you know.

RAM For Sale! RAM For Sale!

I will drop it off if you're inside Chennai city limits.

If you think these are priced too high, feel free to lowball. I'm a reasonable man.

I've never shipped RAM before, man. If you could get someone to pick it up that would be better. Also, I'm dropping the price to Rs. 800/- for all the RAM listed here.

Nothing is sold rohan, everything is on hold for rahul_2003. Still, if you make me an offer we can see what can be done.

if u want to sell the ram urgent i can help u

just visit at richer street

and contact guruder computer ( m anand 9840711586 )

at kaj plaza ground floor shop number c-6 so u can sell easy at 1k- 1.2k good price i am sure he might help u

Thanks for the tip, Arun P.

Sorry, CA50, couldn't do it because of exams.

Anyone else up for this before I contact the Ritchie Street folks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back