AstroTalk - a fraud?

NoobP

Disciple
As you know our parents and grandparents like to believe in the babas and all and are easily scammed, like my mother bought a 5k stone for me from some shady baba, so I'm making this thread to show how the app AstroTalk take advantage of their sentiment and extort money from them.

Mods, if I'm using harsh words for the forum (take advantage and extort), you can delete the thread or edit it.

Last edited:
> bought a 5k stone for me

The question should be, was it a fair price for that piece of stone.
Was it quality tested, does it suite your style ? :)

Astrology is pseudoscience. Always was, always will be (especially in the modern world). It works on plain and simple coincidence, i.e., it may work, it may not.

However, it gives hope to many and gives purpose to many more. As long as there's peace because of it (even though it's hokum), it's fine.

My mother also blindly believes in it and pays a small fortune to some baba who spouts some nonsense about good times, bad times, etc. I don't fight her about it, because you can't easily change something that is ingrained in someone from a very young age. As long as she's happy and at peace, it's all good.

This AtroTalk trend has really taken off, being endorsed by celebrities and whatnot (even though it's obvious they're paid off significantly well and don't actually believe in any of it as much as they say they do). It's become akin to those gambling apps.

Just like RGB makes your PC more powerful.
Huh? What are you talking about? RGB does make pc more powerful. I've seen that with rgb, it gives 20~30 plus fps. Tsk tsk, you don't know that simple fact like how you can become rich by taking advice from an astrologer, smh.

Astrology is pseudoscience. Always was, always will be (especially in the modern world). It works on plain and simple coincidence, i.e., it may work, it may not.

However, it gives hope to many and gives purpose to many more. As long as there's peace because of it (even though it's hokum), it's fine.

My mother also blindly believes in it and pays a small fortune to some baba who spouts some nonsense about good times, bad times, etc. I don't fight her about it, because you can't easily change something that is ingrained in someone from a very young age. As long as she's happy and at peace, it's all good.

This AtroTalk trend has really taken off, being endorsed by celebrities and whatnot (even though it's obvious they're paid off significantly well and don't actually believe in any of it as much as they say they do). It's become akin to those gambling apps.
lol, couple of months back my mother started praising a pandit ji a lot, The pandit ji was from Delhi, and my previous landlord and one of mother's friend actually used to invite him to stay at their house and do prayers and all for 4-5 days the cost of these days were more than 50k with all the stuff they had to buy and pandit ji's fees.
Now it comes to me, none of my business ideas worked and i was in some debt so mother started to seek advices from pandit ji.
Couple of main things about the situation and me -
1. I had lent an old colleague 2 Lac 2 years back which i took from my uncle on interest which he haven't paid back till now, not even interest.
2. I was doing a part time accountant job so i was always back home before 2PM.
3. I used to spend a lot of time playing games like COD and GTA
4. I also spent a lot of time just browsing online coz had too much free time.

Note- My mother has already told all these things to Pandit ji

Pandit ji asked my mother to give them the number of the person whom i lent the money, saying once he hears his voice he will make him pay the amount asap.
Mother asked me for the number i humbly declined. Once she called on speaker while standing next to pandit ji and asked for a conference call and i declined again saying this is my issue i will handle it myself.

After this Pandit ji declared that i haven't given any money to anyone , I have lost all that money in gambling online
why else would i refuse to let anyone talk to the guy ( whom i gave the money to)
Basically I'm a person who lost money and can't be trusted for money.

After a couple of days my mother went to pandit ji again to ask about my sister's future if she will be able to go abroad.
My mom called and asked me and my sis to come meet them , I was already pissed at the previous incident to i asked my cousin to take sis and meet them.

Later that evening my cousin and sis told me that pandit ji said today that you don't even have a job,
You are financially dead ( don't know the right term ), You just go out of the house to do some awaragardi and then come back after 3-4 hours to show everyone that you are working,
Even the EMI's you have been paying either comes from more loan or you are doing some bad things gangster type shit.
I was furious. But didn't do anything .

Even my cousin told them how could i be lying about my job when for 4 months he used to drop me at the office and sometimes he used to come inside and wait for me in there.
But all hail the all knowing pandit ji , Neighbor aunty who was hosting Pandit ji at the time said you should ask someone to follow him a couple of days and see what he does.
My cousin said on the spot if you are so worried about Nikhil why don't you go and follow him yourself for couple of days .

After that a lot happened , some arguments at home , but mother kept defending pandit ji
Till some weeks later pandit ji said my sister won't be able to go abroad. ( well she has been in UK for past 4 Months ).

After that mother doesn't talk too much about pandit ji at home but still sometimes,
when I tease her about past incidents she defends him saying , then why does everything he says to previous landlord and aunty ji comes true ( most of it does by pure coincidence )
Took a lot of efforts too , to convince her he might be a god to everyone but in this house or about me every word he says is always gonna be a lie.

About Stone (stone in ring), if it created accurately, real/legit stone should keep touching your finger skin, than it works on acupressure/color therapy basis. If you trust it works if you don't it won't, as the changes are very very slow and need long patience.

Each & every olden days ornaments made are have certain fixed size & shape and made to touch certain part of body, which in long term gave good & positive results. There was science behind all rituals, ornaments, body piercing for ornaments, tattoos etc. but modern day fashion and distrust spoil all and also 90% fake babas/gurus add in that chaos.

What I have learnt from my personal experience is that you should never try to stop stupidity or try to logically reason with people. It doesn't work, and it ruins your relation with these people. Some people are just wired to believe in stuff without evidence. You should try to make money out of this (such as by starting an app lol) and enjoy your life.

Other than the concept of coincidence, Astrology came to be by the ancient Mesopotamians via the observance of star patterns and positioning. It was concluded that the energy given off by planetary bodies would affect people's lives. Scientific findings have already debunked this theory since these factors are too weak. Star positions have also changed since the Zodiac sign was discovered, so that argument also doesn't hold much (logical) merit.

This was at a time when the understanding of the universe was very different (such as the Earth being flat) than what we know today.

This was at a time when the understanding of the universe was very different (such as the Earth being flat) than what we know today.
our ancestors NEVER written or think that Earth Being Flat, that's why Geography in ancient days in India called BHUGOL

Moon have effect on High tide & low tide and it also have effect on Human Body & Mind.

There is deep relation between Full Moon and it's effects on Human Mind/Mental Health and that's why people who lose temper very fast (very very short tempered) are suggest to wear Moon Stone and that too in SILVER (moon & silver both have clam effect on human body & mind).

In Ayurveda there is lot of Good & Effective medicines that are prepared & keep under FULL MOON only to dry. (Chandraprabha Vati is one of them)

Last edited:
our ancestors NEVER written or think that Earth Being Flat, that's why Geography in ancient days in India called BHUGOL

Moon have effect on High tide & low tide and it also have effect on Human Body & Mind.

There is deep relation between Full Moon and it's effects on Human Mind/Mental Health and that's why people who lose temper very fast (very very short tempered) are suggest to wear Moon Stone and that too in SILVER (moon & silver both have clam effect on human body & mind).
Astrology originated with the ancient Mesopotamians, and they believed that Earth was a disk that would float in the ocean with a dome-shaped sky. The concept of a spherical world was discovered in the 5th century by Greek philosophers.

Img.png

Astrology originated with the ancient Mesopotamians, and they believed that Earth was a disk that would float in the ocean with a dome-shaped sky. The concept of a spherical world was discovered in the 5th century by Greek philosophers.

View attachment 195496
Aryabhata ( ISO: Āryabhaṭa) or Aryabhata I[3][4] (476–550 CE)[5][6] was the first of the major mathematician-astronomers from the classical age of Indian mathematics and Indian astronomy. His works include the Āryabhaṭīya (which mentions that in 3600 Kali Yuga, 499 CE, he was 23 years old)[7] and the Arya-siddhanta.

For his explicit mention of the relativity of motion, he also qualifies as a major early physicist.[8]

Aryabhata ( ISO: Āryabhaṭa) or Aryabhata I[3][4] (476–550 CE)[5][6] was the first of the major mathematician-astronomers from the classical age of Indian mathematics and Indian astronomy. His works include the Āryabhaṭīya (which mentions that in 3600 Kali Yuga, 499 CE, he was 23 years old)[7] and the Arya-siddhanta.

For his explicit mention of the relativity of motion, he also qualifies as a major early physicist.[8]
First of all, astronomy and astrology are two different things, and I do believe indian astronomers knew the earth was round and all as there're some hints in our history. Anyway, about astrology, it's up to you whether you want to believe it or not. People want to have hope even if it's false hope and that's a fact. I myself don't believe in all that, but everyone has different opinion and perspective.

Edit: would much appreciate it if the messages keep separate, Mods.

Last edited:
I have found Pandit successfully predicting things about me without a single word I told them about me. Except for DOB and time etc and this is on the road wala pandit ji. Long story short It was near a bus stand and I wanted to kill time before catching my next bus for my destination.
He successfully predicted about my relation duration, Me going abroad very soon and quite a few personal things accurately.
But some of his future predictions fall flat too.
And I have even seen a friends prediction coming true, most of it.

My cousin was predicted that he would fall very sick and almost loose his life but his family will bring him back and this is exactly had happen. He needed organ donation and his family turned the world upside down to get organ donar.

I have found Pandit successfully predicting things about me without a single word I told them about me. Except for DOB and time etc and this is on the road wala pandit ji. Long story short It was near a bus stand and I wanted to kill time before catching my next bus for my destination.
He successfully predicted about my relation duration, Me going abroad very soon and quite a few personal things accurately.
But some of his future predictions fall flat too.
And I have even seen a friends prediction coming true, most of it.

My cousin was predicted that he would fall very sick and almost loose his life but his family will bring him back and this is exactly had happen. He needed organ donation and his family turned the world upside down to get organ donar.
I do believe astrology is works provided you met with Real Astrologer.
Just like to replace your relative's organ you prefer BEST and Knowledgeable Doctor and that Doctor did his/her work 100% accurate and save your relative life.

I do believe astrology is works provided you met with Real Astrologer.
Just like to replace your relative's organ you prefer BEST and Knowledgeable Doctor and that Doctor did his/her work 100% accurate and save your relative life.
It will derail the thread but even most of the doctors were not agreeing to organ donation( except for one doctor who made it happen) and again the family played crucial role one that too.

Anyways point is you just need to find a really good and genuine astrologer.

and this is on the road wala pandit ji.
Real talent but may be don't have Business Skills.
Also note that Real/Good Astrologer will never speak to please you and never force you to get things done from him or from his connections.
But keep in mind, never lose heart, you can always turn tide your side with great dedication/patience/not doing any wrong things and keep praying your god in whom you believe.
Be Teetotaler & stay away from any kind of Addictions.

Last edited:
Back