Laptops Asus G73 dealer

mastersquall

Boomshakalaka! mastersquall.com
Adept
Does anybody know any dealer in india who have asus G73 :huh:

Or

Anybody from delhi whose friend or relative coming from USA :)

thanks in advance

its seams there is no way i can save my self from custom duty . well thanks i ask them let see what they say .

well i have PM them let see . On Amazon its around $1650 approx. Rs.80000 . On ebay Global easy pay G73 - A1 Rs. 107826 and G73 A2 - Rs. 101009 . I hope they can bring the laptop in lessor price then Ebay

nice G73 A2 cost around Rs.77500 also free thermal paste upgrade But in their FAQ they are saying to repair laptop we need to send them :( . Still confuse will Asus service centre here in Delhi accept their laptop for global warranty

ok just contacted them . they told me i will still get asus global warranty that's a relief . now once dealer reply to my PM i will tell them to buy from this website . thanks you saved some of my money .

Ask SMC International. They at least had MSI GX 640 which is almost as good, several months back it was less than 60k and had a 5850 1gb

rite said:
Ask SMC International. They at least had MSI GX 640 which is almost as good, several months back it was less than 60k and had a 5850 1gb

The MSI is one of the shoddiest built laptops one can get today. OTOH, Asus ROG machines are built like tanks. They can easily take a tonne of abuse

Back