Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
nil
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Moving out of country

ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor - 68.58cm(27) 2K WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS, overclockable 165Hz, G-SYNC™​

I bought it back in 2016 for 74950/- from primeabgb . Was using as my primary monitor for gaming. Selling due to relocation.

Local deals preferred for obvious reasons.
Can consider shipping only at 100% buyer's cost and responsibility. I do have the original box for the same.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 241
perhaps price is a little bit higher , you can get a better panel with 3 year warranty for less than 30k brand new its a 7 year old panel after all and would be having fraction of its life left as panels only have finite life.
Better panels? I'm not sure there since this has Gsync and hence the Nvidia tax. Otherwise yes, there are cheaper panels with same refresh rate and IPS display with decent specs.

Thing is no one wants to overpay for a "Gsync" label since Freesync does the job and is supported by Nvidia too. Also this shit has a red light in the base of the panel which is again an extraneous cost and yes, 30K is huge amount for zero warranty.

Better panels? I'm not sure there since this has Gsync and hence the Nvidia tax. Otherwise yes, there are cheaper panels with same refresh rate and IPS display with decent specs.

Thing is no one wants to overpay for a "Gsync" label since Freesync does the job and is supported by Nvidia too. Also this shit has a red light in the base of the panel which is again an extraneous cost and yes, 30K is huge amount for zero warranty.
yes better panels in terms of response time, color accuracy , brightness this is using the first generation of the fast refresh IPS panels and we are on 3rd or 4th gen now from various OEM like AU optronics , Panda , LG etc
also as you pointed out we dont need to pay the nvidia tax in gsync anymore since freesync does the job just fine.

I agree 30k was higher. I thought if anyone is really interested i can reduce it. But no one enquired..

Please dont make it a discussion thread, you are free to lower the price or can ask for thread to be locked if not interested in selling or keep bumping.

you might wanna lower your price for people to pick some interest in the thread. I bought a ACER Predator from betak for 16K. Sold it again last year for a couple of thousand less. I had trouble finding buyers for even 15K as they all said they are getting newer monitors for slightly higher price with warranty and newer HDMI versions.

Please dont make it a discussion thread, you are free to lower the price or can ask for thread to be locked if not interested in selling or keep bumping.
Apologies. I already requested to close the thread. As I saw replies on the price, I wanted to clarify my part. Please go ahead and close the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back