PC Peripherals Asus Starice question

Quad Master said:
Thanks a lot Deejay i wanted to know where i cud get high cfm panflo , sunon fans here in Mumbai.
Since u have visited there i wanted a Panflo High CFM low db fan 120mm

can i get it there if yes for how much ne idea.
Whether he has high cfm panaflo now or not i dont know since the one i had got was the last one which was didplayed in the window and the dealer (he seemed to be dealing exclusively in fans, industrial OEM supplies) had said he was expecting further supplies in the next 2 or 3 months.

i dunno the shopkeeper well since i was doing only window shopping and have visited the shop only once. The next time you visit lammy checkout the shop and take his phone nos / contact nos., you may get some nice stuff occasionally.(if you see good stuff kindly post it here so that others can take advantage of it too.)

deejay said:
Whether he has high cfm panaflo now or not i dont know since the one i had got was the last one which was didplayed in the window and the dealer (he seemed to be dealing exclusively in fans, industrial OEM supplies) had said he was expecting further supplies in the next 2 or 3 months.
i dunno the shopkeeper well since i was doing only window shopping and have visited the shop only once. The next time you visit lammy checkout the shop and take his phone nos / contact nos., you may get some nice stuff occasionally.(if you see good stuff kindly post it here so that others can take advantage of it too.)

sure but only if i get time now.
actually college burden is killing me [assignments,tutorials,college fest preparations etc......]

Thanks Deejay but if i go will suerly post it here.
Also is the CFM rating written on the fans how do i identify its CFM.

CFM rating aint written. Its only the fan model thats written. Generally panaflos have L, M, H etc to signify low, medium and high speed fans. Its the last letter in the name of the fan.

Quad Master said:
Also is the CFM rating written on the fans how do i identify its CFM.

note down the code for the fan on its sticker n google it.

ex : my sunon 92mm had a KD1209PTB2....just typed "KD1209PTB2" got the pages containing CFM, noise, rpm info for the fan.

Chaos and Darky, how can I change the fans in the StarIce ? Managed to open the StarIce today to clean the dust. Found that the front fan is round and is clip locked to the blue body of the StarIce. How can I replace it with a Panaflo or Sunon which would be square in shape ? Also what's the fan size - 80 or 92mm ?

Back