ASUS Xonar D2X Sound Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its you who should chill buddy, I only said that you can discuss the matter elsewhere.
And when you deal with me you don't have to wait for the paisa pay refund , I could have refunded it directly to you.
Even now if you have any issues with the card or you are just plain unhappy with the sound quality, just let me know within the 3 days & I shall make a refund.

I would rather have your good will then my next sound upgrade.:hap2:

Cheers & regards.

^^ What is wrong discussing in this thread. Its not that your reputation or something is on stake or something !

I thought I was just following the forum rules, its a sale thread & not a discussion thread.

If the senior members like you think otherwise, then go on, please vent all your spleen at the asus.

The thread is at your disposal & won't be closed till you guys are satisfied.

Yaar Titana....I am unhappy with ASUS Xonar D2X brand of cards not that card that u sent me in particular....I had a zonar DX for about a yr...and I was expecting double the quality (in D2X) for normal music and Bluray movies...for which I am dissppointed...(I am a bass freak and a movie freak as u can see from my setup)...I don't see much difference from my onboard...Again I am a n00b in sound inspection so obviously I need time and develop skills to appreciate the D2X sound...I just stated that at first impressions I am a little dissppointed in the card:(

And as mentioned...Ur packaging and shiiping were top notch...Product received in 2 days of ordering...So u have everyone's goodwill...I have said that in my first post itself...so there is no question of goodwill...I will deal with u with my eyes closed anytime and everytime in future

Wish there was a reputation button on a sale thread:):) ...I would have pressed it 10 times:)

Now for the refund and ASUS business....

Refund: I am more than happy with the deal (but not the card:)...will fine tune it and then give a verdict:)...Although somehow I am unable to overclock m processor and now it runs at 2.66Ghz:( ...something to do with the PCIE bus and since my mobo is a entry level mobo I guess I might need a upgrade for my overclocking needs)....So no question refund ( as I said 2 days back).

Asus: Dude The sale thread has dome its job and anyways would be closed. If this thread is used for discussing something meaningful then I don't think there's a harm:)

Ok...all Done...i will go back listening to music and fine tuning the d2x with my Z5500:)..

*OT* (Just a suggestion )

^ Don't mind but I feel you need better quality speakers than the Z5500 to appreciate the D2X's quality . Not that the Z5500 are bad but you know they won't show you much difference between a DX and D2X ;). Also if I am not wrong the D2X has a dedicated headphone amp out as well which is capable of driving some mid-range audiophile grade headphones with ease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back