Asus Xonar sound cards - DG,DX and STX

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
For 5.1 purposes , DX suits the needs whereas for headphone listening and basic speakers , Xonar DG is more value for money .DX will shine over the DG ,if you have good quality speakers .

Are you sure the DX price you have quoted is a recent one ? Rashi has increased the pricing off lately . Also Mumbai prices are always slightly on the higher side . We have anyways reduced the price to the best we can offer keeping the shipping for the big box in mind :)

surya_neo said:
out of the above cards,which one is best for HD-Movies & Music..thinking of pairing it with Logitech z623...

And Xonar DX Price seems to be a little higher..It sells for 4k in Bitfang

sanjiv

Disciple
Mar 11, 2006
Do you have the Xonar HDAV1.3 available if you do please PM me a price. If you don't have it do you have any card that supports HDMI in/out in a similar way as Xonar HDAV1.3 does?

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Jul 20, 2011
Hello Bannerji sir !

could you please let me know whether the H6 extension board is available with you currently ?

i already have a xonar DX card, but was in double-minds whether to upgrade to the essence ST or not. my usage-requirement is like 60% gaming + 25-30% movies + 10-15% music. could you please suggest whether should i go ahead with the upgrade ?!

warm regards.

surya_neo

Disciple
Jan 9, 2010
do you have any sound card in stock? how is dx compared to stx...are you sure about availability of stx in 5-10 days...

surya_neo

Disciple
Jan 9, 2010
PristineNote said:
^ We Asus Xonar DG / DX and Essence ST in stock . The confirmed availability of STX stock will be updated by today evening.

Any update on this? If not I am willing to take ST..but before that is it worth it to go for ST instead of STX..what does ST have that STX doesn't

Kilroyquasar

4 seconds, inhale; 4 seconds, exhale.
Skilled
Jul 20, 2011
PristineNote said:
^ Rashi Peripherals (Asus distri) does not import/stock the H6 in India. We can try and get it as a pre-order on advance payment.
thanks ! i will let you know on that.

samurai ranger said:
how may a h6 costs?

yes pristine note, would be helpful if you could tell. have heard its priced similar to xonar DX.

surya_neo said:
Any update on this? If not I am willing to take ST..but before that is it worth it to go for ST instead of STX..what does ST have that STX doesn't
http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/review-asus-xonar-essence-st-203834.html

this link above has some significant-comparison points.

PristineNote

Adept
Oct 22, 2010
Navi Mumbai
www.pristinenote.com
surya_neo said:

There is no update from Rashi on our order of new STX stock yet . Also the new pricing is expcted to be higher by 10-15% atleast due to current USdollar value .

The new price of STX might be close to or similar to the old ST pricing , so it is advisable to buy the ST which has a better clock & performance as per reviews .
samurai ranger said:
how may a h6 costs?

Will update once we have the quote & confirmation from Asus .