FS: Mobile Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauravghosh

Adept
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Uttarpara, Kolkata
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
May 14, 2018
Shipping Charges
Included in cost
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
N/A
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required
For sale is a Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 mobile phone with all the accessories that came with it. Cosmetically I would rate it 7/10. Asking price is fixed. For local buyers the price would be Rs. 4,500.

Attachments

• InkedP_20210822_103827_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    InkedP_20210822_103827_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 210
  • InkedP_20210822_104727_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    InkedP_20210822_104727_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 226
  • InkedP_20210822_105121_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    InkedP_20210822_105121_vHDR_On_p_1_LI.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 230
Is there something wrong if he posted a WTB thread.... He must have bought it locally and must have not liked it hence selling... He cannot?
Of course he can but the reason he says is "Not required" which doesn't seem too genuine or precise tbh since he posted a WTB just a few days ago.

Of course he can but the reason he says is "Not required" which doesn't seem too genuine or precise tbh since he posted a WTB just a few days ago.
So you are wasting your Sunday here because I bothered to change the most used reason 'upgrade' to 'not required'? And you speak of honesty? Ironic! Reported your post. Find some other topic to spam.

And yes, I purchased this from WTB section thread and I do not like the phone as I thought I would, hence the sale!

So you are wasting your Sunday here because I bothered to change the most used reason 'upgrade' to 'not required'? And you speak of honesty? Ironic! Reported your post. Find some other topic to spam.

And yes, I purchased this from WTB section thread and I do not like the phone as I thought I would, hence the sale!
Mate it's fine but no need to be harsh about this. Recently one or more members were banned due to reselling stuff bought from the forum itself.
I was interested as well but just being cautious what made you change your mind so quick about this since you posted a very specific WTB thread for this model very recently and now all of a sudden you don't need it.

Thanks for reporting, as you may know the system is not automatic someone will manually review the report and will see that I was just being cautious about this and then take action accordingly.
Also GLWS.

Phone sold locally. Thank you all for showing interest. Please close the thread. And also, remove the off topic posts!

@admin Please close the thread. And also, remove the off topic posts! The logical posts were removed while the nonsensical ones remained!

Last edited:
I had finalized everything to purchase the phone the next day but the author simply sold outside the forum after a sudden change of mind, without informing me.
He let me know only after I asked him for the pictures of the accessories and requested to hold off selling it to anybody else since I approached him first. I know I don't own his property but it's called the basic moral obligation.
Not miffed with him or anything but just wanted to let everybody know this. Obviously I spent more than a hour researching everything about the phone and communicating eveything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back