AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Just out of curiosity, what is the time frame for refunds to be iniated on ebay GEB in case items are not shipped by deadline? is the same 7 days like on ebay india or 10-14?

Just wanted to know, what is the difference between buying from phonestoreusa & i2cworld_inc3 via GEB ? both are priced similarly & i2cworld_inc3 is listing same product as phonestoreusa??

you can't buy from phonestoreusa unless you live in the USA or use a mail forwarding service. i2cworld buys the product for you from phonestoreUSA and gets it to you.

Yes, the one which says 8252 should be fine.

try to use a discount coupon as well. you should be able to get it ~7.6-7.7k

BTW did anyone get who ordered it here(through GEB) get it yet?

you can't buy from phonestoreusa unless you live in the USA or use a mail forwarding service. i2cworld buys the product for you from phonestoreUSA and gets it to you.

But then why is it listed on GEB, doesnt GEB facilitate buying items from USA directly to India?

but the feedback of tht seller is 96 %. :(. is he reliable ?
I have ordered 4-5 items from him. He is reliable. He orders on your behalf from ebay.com and sometimes by the time he ordered, the item is out of stock so people leave negative feedback since it takes ~10 days for their money to be refunded. Not a problem in your case since the US seller has >1000 phones in stock.

But then why is it listed on GEB, doesnt GEB facilitate buying items from USA directly to India?
GEB is a service by ebay india. Under this, they list selected products from ebay.com on ebay india at their all inclusive price (for India delivery). They facilitate this service by listing stuff on ebay india. They don't allow you to directly order from ebay.com. Ebay.com has nothing to do with GEB.

will it be possible to get back a standard size sim from vodafone so as to be able to use it with phones that have a regular sim slot later when i dump this ?

received the red burst today , not by GEB :)

screen is decent , performance is perfect , camera still are good , I could not do the tap to focus .
plays 720p HD vidz perfectly fine , output speaker is quite good ,voice quality is acceptable .
overall worth 7-8k

I know you used an LG nitro earlier. How you compare it with burst?

Back