AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Capacitive buttons have greatly improved . Its as if they are physical buttons which have loosened after usage but overall lot better .
I am very happy with the purchase , seems snappy and fast . The only lag i found was when in gallery browsing in pics . Pics clicked with my S2 at 8 Mega pixels , does takes 1+ second to stabilize and display correctly . Its a dual core but so ...

Any one has been able to download the prestoroot.img and cwm-5.0.2.7-presto.img from xda link of dropbox . I am getting error bandwidth expired . I want to root it , too much crap by AT&T

Any one has been able to download the prestoroot.img and cwm-5.0.2.7-presto.img from xda link of dropbox . I am getting error bandwidth expired . I want to root it , too much crap by AT&T

Dropbox limits the amount of download per account, 20GB I think, you'll have to try after 24 hours or ask the developer to post a new mirror.

I got the phone which was purchased from global ebay [22nd sep] today .
am afraid to tell that he sold refurbished saying new :(
My box seal was opened and IMEI sticker on the box is from refurbished box , even though I received retail box .

My box seal was opened and IMEI sticker on the box is from refurbished box , even though I received retail box .

Open a case against the buyer, talk to ebay customer care.

If his listing mentioned that the phone would be a refurb, you'll loose (Doesn't matter if you didn't read the listing or if it was written in small letters)
If the listing doesn't mention anything about the condition, theres a 50-50 chance of winning the auction
If the auction mentions 'new' as the condition you can claim a refund and return the product to the seller.

Whatever you do, open a case 'Right Now'

Open a case against the buyer, talk to ebay customer care.

If his listing mentioned that the phone would be a refurb, you'll loose (Doesn't matter if you didn't read the listing or if it was written in small letters)
If the listing doesn't mention anything about the condition, theres a 50-50 chance of winning the auction
If the auction mentions 'new' as the condition you can claim a refund and return the product to the seller.

Whatever you do, open a case 'Right Now'

There is no point , this is from GEB , not from ebay.in Indian local sellers , chances of loosing is more . The phone is new the stickers,battery ,door ,charger and cable are new . but they are refurbhised .

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15174View attachment 15175View attachment 15176

left one is from GEB phonestoreusa , right one is from another seller .
========================

Attachments

• 20121003_143421.jpg
    20121003_143421.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 177
Did you read the auction wordings?
Any mention of 'refurb' or 'like new' or maybe 'box opened to check contents'?

If there is, you won't be the winner.

Either ways, open a case, discuss with seller am pretty sure he will do a partial refund in your account (GB guys are nice). Let the case buy you some time to discuss with the seller.

Look, there's a time frame for opening the case after placing the order, if you cross that there'll be nothing you can do, hence I asked you to open the case.

I hope you haven't left a feedback for the deal, if you have the seller will be least bothered.

Finally if you paid by Paypal, you can open a case there too (45 days after making payment is the limit)

I hope this helps.

every one has received a non sealed box :) the listing of phonestore does mention of checking the phone bu the same was not listed in the iccworld listings .. so may be we all can raise a claim .. and what there would be more than 100 cases this way AFAIK :p

every one has received a non sealed box :) the listing of phonestore does mention of checking the phone bu the same was not listed in the iccworld listings .. so may be we all can raise a claim .. and what there would be more than 100 cases this way AFAIK :p

If you know for sure that the phone is sourced from the bold listing, you cannot do anything, you were at fault for not reading the listing.
Am not sure who/what is iccworld as I prefer buying directly from ebay.co.uk instead of global easy buy, am assuming the bold listing is the one you purchase and iccworld delivers it to your doorstep.

Its also possible that phone was opened for customs purpose (just a thought).

There is no point , this is from GEB , not from ebay.in Indian local sellers , chances of loosing is more . The phone is new the stickers,battery ,door ,charger and cable are new . but they are refurbhised .

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 15174View attachment 15175View attachment 15176

left one is from GEB phonestoreusa , right one is from another seller .
========================

Which is refurb right or left ? As my GEB packing is exactly same . Where is it written that its a refurb ?

post the geb item number here. they mention the ebay item number in their listings. afaik, there were two listings on geb.
one pointing to new phones was 290781654838 - currently $129 on ebay usa
used phones was 230856610002 - currently $119 on ebay usa

6pack a little heads up

A lot of the people who ordered their phones after the price revisal (the first one around last week of september )by phone store usa have received cancellation emails . some of them "under process" mails. probably cause i2c world were trying to negotaite with their seller

IIRC you ordered it on monday and the price revisal took place yesterday. If i2c ordered has already on your behalf , then you are almost guranteed to get a piece. if not, then you might get such mails

try to contact them and see what's your status

the price has gone up from 119 to 129 on phone storeusa's listing . But the reseller has still not updated his price. its still showing as 8252. i wonder if he will deliver all the orders that have been made on the old price

even GEB price shows as 8880 now

Back