AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

Is this phone good? can someone share the review once he gets it from GEB?

Looks like we are going to see loads of second OSFs selling on TE Market in coming days.. :)

I want to be on the safer side.If the IMEI number would have been blocked then it would have been difficult.Also it is my first purchase from US.
Next time I may go for a locked one :)
why do u want to buy unlocked one ? buy locked and then unlock it with 1$ . you can save atleast 1 grand

After having ordered the locked one, I am a bit scared about it being IMEI locked or not being able to find the unlock code, are there any sites that TE members trust here for buying these codes? I have a paypal account but don't have a ebay.com account. So, mostly I will need someone's guidance in getting the unlock code once the device is here.

After having ordered the locked one, I am a bit scared about it being IMEI locked or not being able to find the unlock code, are there any sites that TE members trust here for buying these codes? I have a paypal account but don't have a ebay.com account. So, mostly I will need someone's guidance in getting the unlock code once the device is here.

Ebay.com and Ebay.in is operated from the same account, if you have one then you have the other.

Hi,from what i have learnt i will be gettin a locked phone.what is the procedure involved in unlocking?
I know i get an unlock code by paying a dollar, but how do i apply it?
Planning to gift someone,so i Prefer it remain sealed

Hi,from what i have learnt i will be gettin a locked phone.what is the procedure involved in unlocking?
I know i get an unlock code by paying a dollar, but how do i apply it?
Planning to gift someone,so i Prefer it remain sealed

You'll have to switch the phone on to unlock. No other option. On switching it on it will ask for an unlock code that you have to enter.

Back