AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

No, the guy on E told to ask them quote for this link NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE RED 843124002006 | eBay and they will send the quote as -
Item price + local shipping + taxes RS. 6,049.45
Int'l Shipping RS. 495.00
Duty, Taxes & fees RS. 472.82
Discount Rs. 250
TOTAL RS. 6,767.00

That phone is locked to at&t.
PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T UNLOCKED MINT CONDITION 4G ANDROID DAUL CAM PHONE RED | eBay
this one from same seller is unlocked and costs below 100 bucks. Does not have memory card or manual, like phone in your link. also guarantee is just 30 days.
Will be below 6500 i guess.

Edit: cancel that. those are used phones. the new ones cost 129 bucks.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-PANTECH-P9070-BURST-AT-T-UNLOCKED-4G-ANDROID-TOUCHSCREEN-DAUL-CAM-PHONE-RED-/350591701209?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item51a0e4d0d9
^ see feedback. this phone (with same ebay id) was selling for 99.99 on sep 19th. now its 129. :O

Ok guys just to clear the earlier confusion, I emailed iShopinternational for a quote for the link i posted earlier- NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE RED 843124002006 | eBay and here's the reply I got from them-

Total all-inclusive cost of item for delivery to India based on current exchange ****rates will be:

Rs. 7,116
Item price, local shipping,* taxes: Rs.*6,049

International Shipping: Rs. 688

Duty, Taxes, & Fees: Rs. 479
DISCOUNT - Rs. 100

TOTAL Rs. 7,116

Earlier the discount was 250rs and Int'l shipping was 495rs, but in this quote they have increased it.

P.S.- I don't have any intentions of buying it :bleh:

purchased one on yesterday night itself. :)

One doubt, if we purchase it via GEB, then ICCWorld have to purchase the phone from the US seller first, then forward it to us, right?

As the stocks in ebay.com is going like hotcakes, will iccworld be able to purchse it for us, as tomorrow is sunday, maybe a holiday for them?
just some doubts.

All the people those who are worried about the stock need not to worry, they may be having Kilos and Kilos of these phones because Pantech has come out with Flex which is 4.3" with 8MP cam with Dolby Digital Plus audio and what not, so I think they want to clear up the old stock. you can read about Flex on their main page ​Pantech USA

Varkey is right !!!

- - - Updated - - -

One doubt, if we purchase it via GEB, then ICCWorld have to purchase the phone from the US seller first, then forward it to us, right?

As the stocks in ebay.com is going like hotcakes, will iccworld be able to purchse it for us, as tomorrow is sunday, maybe a holiday for them?
just some doubts.

They will buy it on ebay.com within few hours , less than 12 hours

- - - Updated - - -

Alert :happy26:

Our GEB is buying items on ebay.com with this ebay user ID

i2c_buyer9 [Feedback Score Of 3479 Red star]

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=i2c_buyer9&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

scroll down and see the pantech seller has left feedback for the same .

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=phonestoreusa&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers

by seeing the view item under feedback left for others the phones are unlocked :) so I think you all buyers will be getting unlocked mobiles

^not really ... i2c is buying two type of phones from the seller , unlocked and locked ones ( guessing as per GEB orders ) with different links .

So those who bought locked ones for ~6.9k or so should think about doing group order on unlock codes after we get the phone ofcourse :p .

^ naah , group order not for lower price . Those who dont have a paypal ID/CC ... for those . I for one dont have a CC to pay using paypal so was thinking if someone will help me and others without CC to get our unlocked code :) .

And both i2c_buyer9 and i2c_buyer10 are buying these phones quickly :p , i wonder how many have ordered this from GEB

I could not locate any from HK sellers. All of them seem to be from US sellers, which means a 4.5$ shipping fee even on a cheap 4-5$ cover, so it will be minimum 9-10 for a decent cover. most of them are the standard TPU cases in different colours.

just some doubts.
ICC has a different US team . These are doing all the purchases when ICC India closes in night . If you wanted something dearly and was only available in night then after paying for it using "Save the quote and buy" option send an email to there US team then they also purchased bypassing Indian ICC . But it was not a regular feature . Once you pay then they send it to US office and US guys purchase it . Here in India only one guy is authorized to purchase for customers who comes at 1300 to office thats why even if you pay by 1000 still they will buy it after 1330

Ordered one with help from Varkey :) Thanks again Varkey :) First purchase from GEB.
Please count me in for any GO for screen protectors/cases. Will be needing help with unlock codes too.

Back