AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

prateekS

Skilled
Good deal for the AT&T Pantech Burst phones....

check the specs of the phone at Pantech Burst

Specs:

For AT&T
General 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100
4G Network LTE 700 MHz Class 17 / 1700 / 2100
Announced 2012, January
Status Available. Released 2012, January
Body Dimensions 126.5 x 62.5 x 11.4 mm
Weight 122.5 g
- Touch-sensitive control
Display Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
Size 480 x 800 pixels, 4.0 inches (~233 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch Yes
Sound Alert types Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
3.5mm jack Yes
Memory Card slot microSD, up to 32GB
Internal 16 GB
Data GPRS Yes
EDGE Yes
Speed HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth Yes, v3.0 with A2DP
USB Yes, microUSB v2.0
Camera Primary 5 MP, 2592Ñ…1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
Features Geo-tagging
Video Yes, 720p@30fps
Secondary Yes, VGA
Features OS Android OS, v2.3.5 (Gingerbread)
Chipset Qualcomm MSM8660 Snapdragon
CPU Dual-core 1.5 GHz Scorpion
GPU Adreno 220
Sensors Accelerometer, proximity, compass
Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM, RSS
Browser HTML, Adobe Flash
Radio No
GPS Yes, with A-GPS support
Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors Titanium, Ruby Red
- SNS integration
- MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
- Organizer
- Image/video editor
- Document viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 1650 mAh
Stand-by Up to 240 h

Is it max 11k + shipping? any colour choice if possible? comes in Titanium and Ruby Red i think. also like people mentioned above where are you located?

Hey there everyone,sorry for late reply, only colour availble is Ruby Red.

A friend who imports stuff from the US is getting a good deal for it.(AT&T Ruby Red version).

My location is Manipal,Udupi,Karnataka.

But the friend is in Mumbai !

So ull tell me how to go about it.
@6pack only red colour.

if around 5 people order it can be reduced to 10.5k shipped ! combined shipping ! :D

Other wise 11k shipped ...
This is my first GO,so im unsure how to do it,payment will be taken beforehand rite?

If its a trust issue,then u can PM me for assurance :)

All people who wanna confirm orders lemme know and ill ask for a rebate in price !!

Delivery is minimum 10-14 working days !

Even if a single person wants to order,ill try to get u good deal ! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
10k would be the last price,that too if i get atleast 3-4 orders !

And colour is ruby red only !

the ruby red phone has only the back panel as red....there is no red in the front,ill be busy next week,so i need u to confirm within 1-3 days !!

- - - Updated - - -

In Ebay.in global easy buy it is available starting 9.1k and if 10 percent coupon is applied comes at even less.
Global Easy Buy

why dont u purchase it then mate?

- - - Updated - - -

reply asap !

The 9.1 does not have the 16gb memory card hence the price is less is my guess but still should be 10k max

9.1k is with 16GB memory, please check out the storage capacity mention in details once again. Also does 16GB card really cost 1K now a days?

why dont u purchase it then mate?

There is no need to be cynical, and I don't need the phone either. I just posted it for other members information so that they can make a well informed decision. Isn't that the purpose of this very forum.

9.1k is with 16GB memory, please check out the storage capacity mention in details once again. Also does 16GB card really cost 1K now a days?

There is no need to be cynical, and I don't need the phone either. I just posted it for other members information so that they can make a well informed decision. Isn't that the purpose of this very forum.

You decide what to make of this :sleep:

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 418
akshayw and prateekS, Not to spoil your GO but I think humans is right, the one available on ebay and NEW PANTECH P9070 BURST AT&T 4G ANDROID TOUCHSCREEN DAUL CAMERA SMART PHONE RED (Rs. 9119) is with 16gb costing 9119.

My GO ? i am not even interested in buying this phone i was comparing the 9.1 k and the 11k one on ebay.The 9.1 k says in not included that it has no memory card so what does it mean ? I attached a pic see what i mean . Was trying to help the forum members guess its best to avoid posting if you are not interested in a product.

My GO ? i am not even interested in buying this phone i was comparing the 9.1 k and the 11k one on ebay.The 9.1 k says in not included that it has no memory card so what does it mean ? I attached a pic see what i mean . Was trying to help the forum members guess its best to avoid posting if you are not interested in a product.
sorry wrongly tagged you, rectified the mistake

Hey if no ones interested at this price point,u can go ahead with the ebay one,im providing sealed boxes,dunno about the ebay link though...

U need to chill out. :). Nobody is blaming u or anything. Perhaps u didnt knew there were other avenues to get ur stuff for good price. :D
Or Perhaps the dealer is taking advantage of u being mis informed. Now u know better. :D

Back