AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

I have ordered for this phone and i should be recieving it in couple of days shortly. Before starting with the phone i am looking for some clarifications
The phone will work with micro sim only is this correct?
I want to make sure the phone should work with both 2g and 3g network after the upgrade to ics so what are the precautions i need to take before and after upgrade.

@prateekS, try this.

1 - click on notifications > inbox.
2 - in inbox you will see total no of messages along with a checkbox next to it. The inbox is grouped into messages by date and week/month.
3 - Select the checkbox next to "Older". All messages in this group will get selected. Then at bottom, there is a "Selected messages (0)" button which will change to no of messages selected. Its a dropdown with options to Delete, download as xml, text, csv etc. If you want to take a backup of messages, select download as csv. then you can safely delete those messages from your inbox.

You can also delete items in Sent folder in same way to make space.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone ordered any case for the burst? post links

- - - Updated - - -

thinking of ordering this http://www.ebay.in/itm/For-AT-T-Pantech-Burst-P9070-White-Silicone-Skin-Soft-Rubber-Cover-Gel-Case-/360498657535?pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item53ef64f8ff

i suppose bulk ordering will be better solution. @prateekS let me know if you start a go thread...will confirm at that time...!!

Guys,
Anyone from Mumbai, may be suburban (or anywhere) who can let me see the mobile...just want to make sure how is the screen and build... :D
Please let me know guys !!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered on 1st oct still awaiting my phone, 23rd i.e today is last day for receipt confirmation after which I may get a refund & thus a loss :(

Today the Customer Support as F**ked up each time I called ICC GEB they disconnected me.

Bash time on THU if I dont get any update.

Back