AT&T Pantech Burst Pantech Burst, 1.5Ghz Dual core, 1GB RAM, 16GB memory, 5 MP

will let u know later !

- - - Updated - - -

all those who want cases and screenguards,let me know ! also let me know the quantity !

Hey Prateek, is it possible to wait for a week, guess few of us are waiting for the phones to reach in a week..

@prateekS - I'd suggest you order the screenguard from xtremeguard. They are much better than the regular screenguards you get. totally scratch proof. its the same as the zagg shields. There is an 80% off coupon for 3 or more (80OFF3) so you can get a screenguard for 1$ and full body shield (front+back) for 2$. shipping to India is flat close to 4$ so you can economize on ordering lots of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
prateekS - I'd suggest you order the screenguard from xtremeguard. They are much better than the regular screenguards you get. totally scratch proof. its the same as the zagg shields. There is an 80% off coupon for 3 or more (80OFF3) so you can get a screenguard for 1$ and full body shield (front+back) for 2$. shipping to India is flat close to 4$ so you can economize on ordering lots of them.

Is it easy to install these guards after applying water/soap solution?

Yes it is very easy, specially for the burst which doesnt have thin edges. it was slightly tricky for the HTC One X but pretty easy for the burst.

Back