Status
Not open for further replies.
kishan_razor said:
guys plzzz chillax relaxxx

give me some time till saturday
and raju urs was complete different story

@ others don't flame unnecessarily

peace
That's his attitude. We have two people waiting for the their bill which was promised, and which shud have been part of the package.... and he is asking ppl to chill as though it was their mistake..

Bill sent to me via email, left itrader rating

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

LOL as expected he has given me a -ve rating, I have reported that rating..when did I "not co-operate" with you?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

His rating has been deleted

Mephistopheles said:
[/COLOR]His rating has been deleted
how is that possible??? did you tell the mods?? guess i shud hav brought my issue too to the mods.. but then i tot it was silly to fight for these things...

u sarr i have been very cooperative with u

i answered every pm of urs

and yeah didnt showed the pics of of the bill before the deal

let me summarize for u and ur friend akshat

it was case of mismatch couier

them came diwali holiday

and where is my fault

wat i have done intentionally

i didnt send the bill as at times items get stuck with sales tax people

serioulsy this is will go to the mods

may be coz delay i should be neutral but not negative ratings

peace

c ya

@kishan_razor

Nobody expects you to always send the original bill to all your buyers as mostly a single bill contains severals items

Everyone expects just a xerox.

Moreover, You can just scan the bill & send them to all your buyers immediately

They can take a printout of the same, immediately

I have in the past emailed the scan copy of bills for items I have sold & no one has complained.

As you are a regular seller on this forum, maybe this will help in solving this bill issue once & for all

@ shravank ahhh finally some words from wise making sense then flamebaiting

bro i have said same to both them

and both of them wanted the invoice copy to be posted in there house

i have done same to all my previous buyers

no one complained it

i will posting raheel shadab bill to his house

c ya

Waiting Waiting and still waiting for the bill.....what the hell kishan is doing???? I am giving deadline till friday.........you'll get -1 on saturday if i didn't get the bill on or before friday.

I'm an another victim of his irresponsibly trading behavior as I still haven't got the bill n accessories of my GPU purchased from him.

He does sign in everyday and browse the forum. If he is not shipping out the required bills then maybe people who have dealt with him should post his account details and address on the forum, we can add his name to the list of fraudulent members.

Yes I'm bit worried but I'll wait for one more week for his response then I'll take necessary actions accordingly. BTW thanks for your attention.

apollyon said:
He does sign in everyday and browse the forum. If he is not shipping out the required bills then maybe people who have dealt with him should post his account details and address on the forum, we can add his name to the list of fraudulent members.
I can help you with that..

apollyon said:
Just delay in posting bills doesnt make kishan a fraudlent member. If people are in hurry then they shuld accept scanned copies or else wait for bills to arrive by post.
He should be given a fair chance.

IMO bill is very important in claiming warranty in most cases , scanned copies shld be sent as soon as payment is done and bill must be sent with the product, making a habit of not sending bills is not a gud thing to do else shld be mentioned in the sales thread bill not available atm will have 2 find it ,saying u hvae the bill of a relatively new product helps in the sale of the product quickly , so ur xpected to provide the bill at the same time

thox said:
If people are in hurry then they shuld accept scanned copies or else wait for bills to arrive by post.
That's the prerogative of the people who have dealt with kishan and haven't received the bill yet, who are you to decide on what they should and should not do? :S

apollyon said:
That's the prerogative of the people who have dealt with kishan and haven't received the bill yet, who are you to decide on what they should and should not do? :S
No one here is giving decisions. Its just a suggestion to manage with scanned copies till the bill is arrived by post. I have dealt in the same way few times.

Actually the bill should be shipped with the product which is the best practise as suggested by sukant.

Anyways people best of luck for the bill.

I think I have given him more then enough reminders (in his threads & by PMs as well) for the stuff which he still haven't send me. As I received the card way back on 24th 0ct 2010 which is more then four months ago so he can't say I haven't either inform him neither he can say I haven't allowed him sufficient time to react. And let me clarify one more thing he haven't emailed me scanned copy of the bill either.

I'm not saying that he is a fraudulent member but his irresponsible behavior hurting other members what you say ?

surinder1508 said:
I think I have given him more then enough reminders (in his threads & by PMs as well) for the stuff which he still haven't send me. As I received the card way back on 24th 0ct 2010 which is more then four months ago so he can't say I haven't either inform him neither he can say I haven't allowed him sufficient time to react. And let me clarify he haven't emailed me scanned copy the bill either.

I'm not saying that he is a fraudulent member but his irresponsible behavior hurting other members what you say ?
I agree with you. This is an highly irresponsible behavior by kishan. Firstly he shuld hav shipped the bills with the product itself which is the best practice followed. If that was not possible then he should have given the scanned copy immediately and posted the hard copy within one week.

So though kishan is not fraudulent but his irresponsible behavior is cozing people trouble and attracting -ve feedback.

I am currently dealing with him on another forum. He is a nice guy.
I will ask him to resolve the problems with you guys. Lets hope he will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back