gREen

Im Special, gREen.
Skilled
Fixed to move on to atrix,

but things that i dont have are

1.Credit card

and things that i have are

1.debit card with ;)cash;) absolutely

2.ebay account(but no feedback as just registered)

3.mailing address:tongue:

And tell me is there any other requirement and anything i missed...

i prefer atrix with 350$ price tag and interested to buy that HD dock entertainment lit to for 100-130$

sorry for thread name as i was confused, :huh: but now clearly focused to get Atrix..

get atrix.

its dual core,dedicated nvidia tegra gfx,

getting lot of love from dev.community.

rest all are single core with w7 has almost 0 dev.love.

captivate vibrant are last gen.

what will be total cost including shipping for atrix,

is there any deals/auction going on...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Is this a good deal for new 16Gig model ebay.com

and the seller seems to be genuine and what will be the total cost including everything

or

this used atrix with 16gig with HDMI cable and unlocked for 20500 eBay.in

Getting Atrix is a logical choice. Given its a dual core, you are future proofing. Not that ICS will have tough hardware requirements, but still it is better to have dual core than single core. If you look around little more or wait, you will get better prices. Also just FYI, you will not have warranty on the phones you buy from US. Do not know if it means a lot to you.

Since you do not like WP7, do not get it. No use getting a device you are not interested in in the first place. In my case, I didn't really find Android exciting, and have been really drawn to the Metro UI, hence opted for the Focus. Among the Androids you listed, the Atrix is the no brainer choice.

@raymasky, im not interested in W7, i added focus to try w7.

Anyway, i prefer android, so its between atrix and SGS2(if the price of the atrix goes beyond 20k)

gREen said:
what will be total cost including shipping for atrix,
is there any deals/auction going on...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Is this a good deal for new 16Gig model ebay.com
and the seller seems to be genuine and what will be the total cost including everything
or
this used atrix with 16gig with HDMI cable and unlocked for 20500 eBay.in

The link that you posted for NEW Atrix is for an AT&T phone. So, how are you going to use it here if it is not unlocked. Search for an unlocked NEW atrix in ebay.com

ManU Fan said:
The link that you posted for NEW Atrix is for an AT&T phone. So, how are you going to use it here if it is not unlocked. Search for an unlocked NEW atrix in ebay.com
unlocking is not a problem. You can get unlock codes from the net.

Unlocked Atrices\Atrii on ebay.com are usually disproportionately priced. Just get the locked AT&T one and unlock it for 20$ (after using a discount code). Not sure of either the discount code or the site, but its on one of the Atrix threads.

Get an Atrix....unlocked/locked to AT&T dosent matter. u'll get lot of unlock codes on the net.
buy it in an auction and get it shipped through aramex shopand ship or iccworld.com. I got a T-MOBILE Mytouch 4g shipped through aramex.

atrix is better when you get it for 18-20k, a kick ass deal...

And lots of unlock option is available through net, so no problem

and it has more customization, so more roms and more tweaks, its eye candy...

And thanks for shripad as he is helping me to get atrix... a great thanks...

waiting to get a kissass deal...

just now changed the thread and fixed for atrix only... no more Captivate/Vibrant or Focus
looking to buy from ebay.com, a new one at or below 350 price range in auction...
any help would be welcome(been waiting..)

and if anyone just like me want to buy atrix, add in line...

masthiren said:
Hi I am also looking for the same... I found this Motorola Atrix 4G Unlocked

thanks for the link but this cost more than what im lookin

for eg.,, 419$+free shipping within US= 419x46 + customs + shipping to india = 19274 + 1930 + 1000 or whatever = 22204K....

but it is possible to get it 350$ or below in auction, so why not try for it....

Back