[ATTENTION] who are using bizzhost services

corsair

Recruit
I am using bizzhost services for my 7-8 websites since last 2 years. They were very good at services but now their servers are down.
They are not replying to any support ticket or mails and not even attending phone calls.

Many people are loosing businesses because of it.

For details check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/BizzHost/159845357378429?fref=ts

If anybody using their services, I suggest to transfer all your websites to other hosting company.

Almost for month now
Main site never went down..
one customer got reply
Dear Client

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience caused to you or your business. Please note that the manager of Bizznet Solutions has been targeted in a false criminal case which is presently under investigation by the Noida police. As he is not physically available at present, therefore, he cannot respond back to you personally, You are all requested to bear with us in this time of crises. Please be assured that we are doing our best to put things together and minimise the inconvenience caused to you.
Arrangements have been made to ensure that all servers are working as normal.

We have instructions to assure you that incase you have deposited money into the account and have not17/05/2013 received service (renewal or new), your refund will be processed as per law.

If you have or are due renewal this month, you are advised to move to other company as we would not like any of our Bizzhost community member to suffer as a result of this unfortunate situation.

There will be no support available until the manager becomes available in person. We have taken all legal measures to ensure his availability at the earliest. Please bear with us in the mean time.

Warm regards
Bizznet Solutions

Back