Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warra

OOPS , this is not a good news .

then get Straight Cable one only , but get them soon !!!!!!

and even AD 700 - pricing

Re: Audio-Technica M-50 Monitoring / Audiophile Headphones @ 6000 Only ( Indian Warra

ok with the straight cable then........ am in

:)

Hi, one of my cousin is interested in M-50 after listening to my phone. When can we expect this if I pre-order now? Any particular dates/date range? Please let me know.

Do pm me your account details Anuj once headphones arrive

Any updates on Headphones Anuj

Waited all these days but no response at all from Mediahome. So decided to give it a skip as there seems to be no surety of the item's arrival. Bought a Senn H555 instead for my cousin. Would've loved to get the M50 though :(

Same here , opted for Senn 555 and im happy :)

When are these coming ..??

guys the thread is not dead, but am hardly on the lappy these days. they will come in this month if all is well and AT allocates me my stocks.

hmm... interested in getting one of these :D

Saw the new post and thought lot are here, but alas :(

It's great to hear that some have gone for Senn HD555 and I'm also happy to hear AT M50's coming to India for a good price but at the same time dont forget, the sound may be more or less the same, there is an essential difference in the cans.

1. HD555 are open-ended design

2. Audio Technica M50's are closed ended design

Meaning what?

Meaning if you don't want or like sound leaking to the guy next to you, then Senn HD555 are not for you, if that does bother you, then definitely go for At M50's. That's why I went for it as I don't want my music, movies and games sound leaking to my sister or my aunt sitting next to me, as we have a small computer section set up with 3 comps in the house.

This is strictly personal choice! And yes due to the design of the open-ended cups and the closed-ended cups, there will be a sound difference but you can never make an apple to apple comparision unless the same headphones came in different designs themselves!

closing thread

a new one will be opened when stock arrives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back