Audio Technica M50s Limited Edition in stock .

Status
Not open for further replies.
To celebrate Audio-Technica’s 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition ATH-M50s/LE Anniversary Headphone in a silver-colored metallic finish.

Jv0LI.jpg

hD9Jf.jpg

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]With the ATH-M50s/LE professional studio monitor headphones (silver color with straight cable), Audio-Technica has achieved an exceptionally accurate response and long-wearing listening comfort. Designed especially for professional monitoring and mixing, these studiophones feature an efficient collapsible design for space-saving portability and storage. Circumaural ear pieces swivel 180° for easy one-ear monitoring and luxuriously padded ear cushions create an outstanding seal for maximum isolation. The adjustable headband is generously padded for ultimate comfort during long mixing sessions. A straight cable at the left earpiece terminates to a gold-plated mini-plug with included screw-on ¼" adapter. [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Audio-Technica’s sophisticated driver technology and superior components deliver exceptional power handling and very high SPL capabilities while maintaining clarity of sound throughout their extended range, with deep, accurate bass and outstanding high-frequency extension. The headphones feature proprietary large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems for ultra-efficient signal transfer.[/font]
  • Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
  • Exceptional audio quality for professional monitoring and mixing
  • Collapsible design ideal for easy portability and convenient storage
  • Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with neodymium magnet systems
  • Closed-back cushioned earcup design creates an outstanding seal for maximum isolation
  • Adjustable padded headband for comfort during long mixing/recording sessions
  • Single-sided straight cable terminates to gold-plated mini-plug with screw-on ¼" adapter

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Specifications[/font]
  • Type: Closed-back dynamic
  • Driver Diameter: 45 mm
  • Magnet: Neodymium
  • Voice Coil: CCAW (copper-clad aluminium wire)
  • Frequency Response: 15 ~ 28,000 Hz
  • Maximum Input Power: 1,600 mW at 1 kHz
  • Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
  • Impedance: 38 ohms
  • Weight: 284 g without cable and connector
  • Cable: 3.5 m OFC litz wire
  • Connector: Ø3.5mm gold-plated stereo mini-plug with strain relief
  • Accessories: Screw-on Ø6.3mm adapter; Protective pouch

PRICE : Rs.9350 shipped.

Also all other Audio Technica Products are now in stock including ATH-M35 and ATH-T500 . Check below.

http://www.techencla...__fromsearch__1

^ There is shortage of stocks for the regular one's and they are not expected to be back very soon .Also the price for regular has gone up to 8600-8900Rs,which is pretty much same as this one .

damn, seriously wish this was available 20 days back
<
I paid about 9k for the regular version here in Singapore
<

I am extremely sorry to inform , 2 units are already sold on eBay and remaining are also pre-booked by customers on TE/ website.

Also there is a small correction in price, I ended up making this listing with the price of standard M50 price. The price for M50 LE is Rs.9350.

Have ordered one through Ebay.in. Hope to get it soon.

Ebay page shows 2 still remaining for those interested in going the ebay way, (Coupons will offset the ebay premium)

Got mine just now, :) thanks Faheem for the smooth deal... Shal leave feedback shortly, you too kindly do the same :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

[sub]Got a strange message on Aramex tracking site sayoing '[/sub]Attempted Delivery - Customer Refused to Receive The Shipment'[sub]'.[/sub]

[sub]I was at home all day and am 100% sure the delivery man did not come here. Have sent a complaint ot Aramex.by email.[/sub]

Got it just now, after a bit of wrestling with Aramex call centre

Sounds great, definite upgrade for music compared to my Senn HD558.

Thanks PN for the quick shipping though you may wish to reconsider Aramex as default courier service with so many complaints.

Glad I took a chance on Ebay and pulled the trigger on this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back