Audio Audiophile and gears

Alright then, BL03 it is. I have a few tips lying around from previous earphones so will definitely give it a chance, and the silver does look pretty good. Thanks for the reccommendation!
Ok one final confusion. How is the KB Ear Lark compared to BL-03? Cannot find nay decent comparison online, and reviews for both seem to be highly positive so a bit confused. The Lark looks much prettier too lol
You can check out a blind sound test between the Lark & BLON03 here:

While the video might not be the truest representation of the sound quality for both, at least you can know what you're getting into with either one of them. You can listen to the sound test via headphones and take your guesses.

Alright then, BL03 it is. I have a few tips lying around from previous earphones so will definitely give it a chance, and the silver does look pretty good. Thanks for the reccommendation!
Ok one final confusion. How is the KB Ear Lark compared to BL-03? Cannot find nay decent comparison online, and reviews for both seem to be highly positive so a bit confused. The Lark looks much prettier too lol
This thread has lots of posts on lark . You can check whether it is as per your preference

schiit magnius + hd650 ^^

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-11-07 at 12.39.51 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-11-07 at 12.39.51 PM.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 133
So i need a XLR balanced cable for hd650, any recommendations?
i am thinking of buying from aliexpress in 11.11 sale today. Btw, aliexpress is still delivering right?

So i need a XLR balanced cable for hd650, any recommendations?
i am thinking of buying from aliexpress in 11.11 sale today. Btw, aliexpress is still delivering right?
I am still unable to order via app. Have to order a standard replacement cable for my HD 650.

I am still unable to order via app. Have to order a standard replacement cable for my HD 650.
I am able to order on mobile web. App and desktop site not working.
Oh nice. Same cable is available on Ali for 2k
Also it's only 1.2m, isn't that too short?
5m is costing 4k

Check the dedicated Ali thread. They are not shipping to India addresses it seems. You will need to ship somewhere else and then get it shipped to your India address.
The length of the cable depends on your specific requirements.

Last edited:
Check the dedicated Ali thread. They are not shipping to India addresses it seems. You will need to ship somewhere else and then get it shipped to your India address.
The length of the cable depends on your specific requirements.
Could u link me the Ali thread?

But if I am able to place order, the seller will ship. So it should arrive?
Did govt ban aliexpress or ban any packages incoming from china?

Last edited:
Could u link me the Ali thread?

But if I am able to place order, the seller will ship. So it should arrive?
Did govt ban aliexpress or ban any packages incoming from china?
Are you able to place the order actually. It is showing me shipping options for some items but when we reach the actual payment page, it says that order can't be placed.

Finally these came today in mail after agonizingly long 37 days. I chose normal free shipping, shipped via singpost and then indiapost.

Holy cow! just listened to few songs of Daft Punk, these rock! Dusk is definitely a clear upgrade from Aria. These will keep me satisfied for long time I guess.

I am able to order on mobile web. App and desktop site not working.

Oh nice. Same cable is available on Ali for 2k
Also it's only 1.2m, isn't that too short?
5m is costing 4k
Also you can consider Linsoul, Hifigo or Shenzhenaudio if already decided to order from China.

Are you able to place the order actually. It is showing me shipping options for some items but when we reach the actual payment page, it says that order can't be placed.
Yeah was able but I had to choose a address outside India and message seller about it
Finally these came today in mail after agonizingly long 37 days. I chose normal free shipping, shipped via singpost and then indiapost.

Holy cow! just listened to few songs of Daft Punk, these rock! Dusk is definitely a clear upgrade from Aria. These will keep me satisfied for long time I guess.

Also you can consider Linsoul, Hifigo or Shenzhenaudio if already decided to order from China.
They don't have what I want :(
Btw, nice IEM! how much did it cost? Any customs?

Back