Australia 434 for 4 !!!!!!!!!

tat was Tony Greig i think

Yeah maybe, lol, i'm always getting confused between them.

@Nikhil - Yup i meant J Wath. He came in at the most needed time. If he hadn't hit those sixes, Australia had the match in their hands.

When Xt & eddy told me that SA won and their score was 439/9... i dint bother much thinking it was a Test match, but damn then they said this was ODI :O This was simply great :jumpy:

Today's game was well, midblowing to say the least. I mean, you don't get to see 2 highest ODI scores in the same match everyday, do you?

The way SA batted, I'm still not out of the excitement. Not many teams will go towards such a score, let alone bat to the end, as the Saffas did.

Full Credit to Gibbs, Smith, Van Der Wath, Boucher, Telemachus, Hall and Ntini (to an extent!) in that order..

I'm waiting to see Ponting's face now.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is one great day in world cricket.. Let's enjoy it.

Yeah and I want to collect the highlights package too (ahem, here the whole match deserves to be shown as highlights, never mind! :eek:hyeah: ) ..

PS: Think what would've happened were India in SA's shoes.. they'd have been pathetically dismissed for under 200.. Let's accept it, India just isn't as confident..

man the wickets were frigging flat.. they`d put an inquiry in place as to why such a huge score??

even my mamma would have hit boudarie on that dead piece of meat!

but anwyays the SA did make it a very memorable match!! i watched the SA reply and ya it was a real gritty reply starting of with one of the best hitters and ending with one of the coolest customers in the game today!

well done SA :)

damn what a match....just awsome...when i heard the score even i thought it was a test match...but coming to know of it as a ODI....watched the SA innings....all i can say is Boucher rox...

Well... Dont underestimate India that much... We were the first to chase down 300+ total that too against pakistan and iceing on the cake was it was under bad lights... No match for this but still India isnt that bad too :)... Come on we won a test match last time we played in Australia and came very close to winning the series...

well well well ....

aussies been smacked real hard in their jaws afterall ..

i simply am flabbergasted ... think of the jubiliation in the hearts of the South African home crowd.. what a present for them ...

its a good thing Gibbs aint comin to India for a while courtesy the pending case of match fixing.... :p

Back