Avtar In The House!

Nikhil

Skilled
Mar 29, 2005
www.techenclave.com
dont be so silly Udit..... :rofl:

The mods are there to enforce it and I am sure avtar deserves a slight leniency seeing that he was part of the "setup committee" of TE...

Udit

Skilled
Nov 7, 2005
Kolkata, India
Nikhil said:
dont be so silly Udit..... :rofl:

The mods are there to enforce it and I am sure avtar deserves a slight leniency seeing that he was part of the "setup committee" of TE...

ok sorry.

did'nt realize that as he did not have a special button as the mods.

bluediamond

Skilled
Feb 13, 2005
www.archanaonline.com
arre, there is nothing like spl for old members or new ones or staff n all.. how much these staff ppl can monitor all siggies, whenever they finds out, they ask them to change tats all... noone may have noticed avtar's siggy violation or something... some day or other they will na.. who cares abt siggy by the way.... :p

renegade

Staff member
Super Mod
Dec 31, 2004
Pune
He is lying about boards and all... the real story is that his parents said "girlfriend - studies - TE, pick any two".
His girlfriend said "TE - me, pick any one"

Well need I say more.

Crazy_Eddy

Staff member
Super Mod
Feb 7, 2005
^ :rofl: Good one ren.

BTW, I can guess what he would've chosen - so question is, does his gf know that he's on TE right now? :p

@udit: dont worry, you're not the first. someone already reported his sig hehe.

Avtar

Adept
Jan 1, 2005
www.avtaronline.com
Haha!

*smacks Ren on his bum*

The thing is that my image changes in size depending on the song playing in it, Xterminator already told me about it, but the thing is that I'm not advertising any forum or my website or anything on it, just showing what songs I'm playing, so I guess it's a little okay as it's not totally blown out of proportion. ;)