Awesome Deal on Asus EEE PC 1005HA From SMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solidsnake said:
May i know whoz operating this all From SMC ?

its my friend Sachin working at SMC :bleh: , were you having any doubts regarding real or fake SMC?? :tongue:

Too late I just read this man!- just purchased the MSI 13inch off ebay.

Better put a coloured highlighter on you listing on ebay- yours is a good deal for a netbook- at present your listing is not visible in the crowd of Netbooks <12".

@Dragon : I am sorry buddy, i wonder how i missed your posts ! I will confirm the accessories by tomorrow ! And we do ship to kolkata, but the Freight charges may vary.

@ Rave: I think we can arrange a few white units if some of you are interested !

SMC-Intern'l said:
@Dragon : I am sorry buddy, i wonder how i missed your posts ! I will confirm the accessories by tomorrow ! And we do ship to kolkata, but the Freight charges may vary.

@ Rave: I think we can arrange a few white units if some of you are interested !

still waiting dear :S !

Thanks SMC. Received the 1005ha netbook yesterday. Very quick shipping.

Suggest you go easy on your packaging. I had to open two boxes to get to the netbook box. Or maybe I don't have enough patience when it comes to unboxing gadgets..lol

@santhol : It was pleasure to deal with you mate. And the extra packaging was to ensure safe delivery of the product :). I guess you have to deal with the unboxing :p.

@Dragon : I am sorry mate, but the 1005HA are out of stock and i afraid that we will not be stocking them soon:(. You can have a look at the 1001HA instead if you are interested. And regarding the accessories, its only the charger and battery present in the box. And no hassles in shipping to kolkata, the price will be the same :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back