Azeureus using to much CPU

IceFusion

Skilled
Well i used torrent storm b4 and now shifted ove to azeureus..the trouble with azeureus is tht it runs ok....but if smhow i get disconnected in between or get logged off the net..with azereus still running....when i get connected/logged in and azereus resumes the dloads it takes the cpu usage at 100%....
any 1 knows any solution to this?

I have heard this befor I think you can change the settings somewhere in the program. (I haven't used azeureus in a long time) I use BitComet now.

IceFusion said:
Well i used torrent storm b4 and now shifted ove to azeureus..the trouble with azeureus is tht it runs ok....but if smhow i get disconnected in between or get logged off the net..with azereus still running....when i get connected/logged in and azereus resumes the dloads it takes the cpu usage at 100%....
Yup since it is based on java azureus takes up the cpu usage to almost 100% when you start a torrent etc since it also starts allocating disk space to the torrent. No solutions to it as of now, you will have to live with it.

IceFusion said:
Switch to BitTornado instead, based on Bit Torrent.:hap2:

Bit comet is the best choice.
though it may be characterized as a leech client by some sites

Back