Azeureus using to much CPU

IceFusion

Skilled
Mar 15, 2005
New Delhi
www.karanbajaj.in
Well i used torrent storm b4 and now shifted ove to azeureus..the trouble with azeureus is tht it runs ok....but if smhow i get disconnected in between or get logged off the net..with azereus still running....when i get connected/logged in and azereus resumes the dloads it takes the cpu usage at 100%....
any 1 knows any solution to this?

NitnayLion

Adept
Jan 6, 2005
I have heard this befor I think you can change the settings somewhere in the program. (I haven't used azeureus in a long time) I use BitComet now.

Blade_Runner

Skilled
Feb 12, 2005
www.techenclave.com
IceFusion said:
Well i used torrent storm b4 and now shifted ove to azeureus..the trouble with azeureus is tht it runs ok....but if smhow i get disconnected in between or get logged off the net..with azereus still running....when i get connected/logged in and azereus resumes the dloads it takes the cpu usage at 100%....
Yup since it is based on java azureus takes up the cpu usage to almost 100% when you start a torrent etc since it also starts allocating disk space to the torrent. No solutions to it as of now, you will have to live with it.

krowser

Disciple
Mar 24, 2005
IceFusion said:
Switch to BitTornado instead, based on Bit Torrent.:hap2:

C

casablanca

Bit comet is the best choice.
though it may be characterized as a leech client by some sites