Android Backup software for non rooted phone primarily App data

cri_sss

Disciple
Hi All,

As title suggests looking for backup software for App data.

Previously with my nexus phone (rooted) I used Titanium Backup pro for App data. This is especially useful to backup apps and delete when not needed and restore back without need for internet and setup again. Moreover I don't prefer downloading latest version (which I don't prefer as they slow down the machine in the long run and don't need new features they offer).

With my new phone Poco M4 pro with MediaTek processor I can't root. Also on xda I don't see much root options for other oppo or realme models if I want to upgrade.

My question is there any alternative to non rooted phone which does App Data backup and restore them smoothly or thru CLI debugging option and restore them in another phone? Titanium Backup pro was great software but has limitations to rooting. Can backup apps of my choice.

Somehow don't prefer google backup option is I noticed for Gmail it only backs up the primary account and rest I need to manually login and do the setup. I have 5-7 Gmail and outlook accounts which is pain every time if I change to new phone. Similar issues with other apps which I did use them.

please pour your valuable suggestions.

Since the device code isn't mentioned I'm assuming it is fleur and someone reported bootloader unlock success on xda. And also there's this thread on rooting, custom recovery and so forth. Once you root you try Swift Backup which works great with a whole gamut of features compared to TB.

Although I'm not sure if one could backup the accounts on a device unless you're going nandroid way.

Edit: SB also works on non-rooted devices but I'm not sure to what extent.

Good luck!

Somehow don't prefer google backup option is I noticed for Gmail it only backs up the primary account and rest I need to manually login and do the setup. I have 5-7 Gmail and outlook accounts which is pain every time if I change to new phone. Similar issues with other apps which I did use them.
You need to install Google 1 or Google drive app to get complete phone backup which happens between midnight to morning 6am everyday. With the gdrive app you can even see what app data was backed up.
Image2078453844124017283.jpg

Back