Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

o . 0

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

damn

40917_457934271041_597431041_6294327_4789671_n.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

this hurts and sucks..

|Anish| said:
right now canning the plan, my aim is to come up in the top 100(atleast) on the leaderboard :p

currently ranked #1342. When i enter the top 1000 (6.7L+ points), I will be seen under the first 10 pages of the leaderboard.
Somehow I don't think you will now. You're the first Indian I know of who has been officially PunkBuster caught and banned for hacking in BC2.

[PBBans:186166 08.22.2010] 97afd26d9a822c61ac751357dafe1790 "TheTestSubject" "120.62.*.*" "AIMBOT 50181"

I don't know you at all but I would still like to know - WHY did you do it man?

Whats your motivation to hack? Everyone on the this forum now knows you're a confirmed hacker. Is the shame of being caught like this worth it?

There's one more Indian player that I am 95% sure hacks. I have seen him on Fragnetics and the RCDC. Hes already been "noticed" by some of the Fragnetic players and its only a matter of time before hes reported by someone or the other. I always like to give players the benefit of the doubt. Maybe hes just very good. In any case since I have no proof I will not name him. If hes hacking PB will catch up with him as well. Maybe he will read this and mend his ways before that happens.

This is why I tell people who go on whining "OMG hes a hax0r" again and again like a broken record on RCDC to just ignore them and play the game. Let them hack - they WILL be busted at some point. PB ALWAYS catches up with hackers.

Hope Anish aka "TheTestSubject" is the first and last Indian to be caught hacking in BC2. Somehow I doubt it.....

MiRAGE said:
i hope ricky u are not pointing towards me... by the name of other hacker .. i think u hack too hahaha :p

omg ricky is a haxor lol :p
If I am hacking, PB will catch up with me - eventually. Just like it will for any idiot who stupid enough to hack.

I don't hack. Never have, never will. I would rather be remembered as a mediocre player rather than as an exposed hacker...

Anish: if its true that's a pathetic way to play. Not only you are spoiling your reputation, but you are spoiling the game for countless all people.

You may have lost almost all respect you have earned here. :(

^^ I donno but i really wudn't trust PB 100% ... plus an "auto ban" is different from a "admin ban" ... i myself got called "hacker" every now and then but i take it as an compliment lol ...

deathvirus_me said:
^^ I donno but i really wudn't trust PB 100% ... plus an "auto ban" is different from a "admin ban" ... i myself got called "hacker" every now and then but i take it as an compliment lol ...
what about the headshot ratio.

2500 kills with M60 and 1700 are headshots - do you think thats humanly possible ?

and its not just with M60 - the ratios are insanely high for all guns.

deathvirus_me said:
Yes it is. An auto ban is far more serious than an admin ban.

An "Admin Ban" is based on an admins assessment of a player or from a recommendation of another player(s) which could be biased/wrong. This sort of Ban is server specific - you are banned from the servers under the Admins control.

An "Auto Ban" specifically for an Aimbot is far more serious and is usually a GLOBAL ban across all PB enabled servers. When PB bans a person they are more or less "confirmed" hackers. PB is not 100% foolproof - nothing is.

If TheTestSubject feels he has been unfairly banned he can "Appeal" against the ban. Theres a procedure for it. I would suggest that if he is innocent he should definitely appeal it.

However from what I hear, its very rare for PB to revoke an Aimbot ban which is extremely specific. They are very confident of their software's detection quality. Hence their motto - "Always Quality over Quantity".

Oh shit, so Anish was hacking? What does this Aimbot do? Helps aim the enemies? Pardon my ignorance but I don't play MP. :ashamed:

EDIT: nvm found what aimbot is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimbot

Whatever it is, the only guy I respect here in BC2 is hitman02in. I think I have posted that already and will say that again. :)

Ok, I admit i did a wrong thing like this and i sincerely apologize for such a stupid thing. But this is how i got indulged in using hacks.

It was approx. 2 years back, when i had helped a guy named Xiao on this forum with regards to networking. This guy was some sort of NRI, his real name is Karan Thakkar and is based in UK. We both logged on to teamviewer and got his issue resolved. He was pleased with my help and therefore thanked me by giving me a lifetime membership of the hack. I outright denied the hack at that very moment. If you look at my stats BackToExistence Lieutenant General Stats, BF2S.com in BF2, you will get a clear idea that i am not really a bad player and that i need hacks to enjoy my game.

I gradually left Bf2. BC2 was released after a few months. For the first 27 ranks i was playing without the hack with a KD ratio of 1.1. One day, i entered a server, was playing alongside a clan named .eXe. There were about 13-15 players from that clan on one side and i was on the opposition. The moment i spawn i got greeted with a bullet on my head. I got into an argument with one of them and threatened them that i would report each one of them. But i never could. Every day, after about 10 mins of my gameplay, atleast 2-3 of them would follow to the server that i was playing and ruin my day. This happened for more than 8 days. I got really mind****ed. I really didnt want to create a new account since i had pretty good stats. Then I thought of approaching this Xiao guy and got access to the hack, not with a mindset of greed and status but with a revengeful mood "If you cant beat them, join 'em and beat 'em". Eventually, the dreadful greed tookover and since then i never ceased to use the shitty hack. I certainly felt the guilt when using the hack but I never stopped. It was like an addiction. I remember a few players of the .eXe. clan namely, Braveman and Tearless, do check out their stats.

Now that i am banned, I saw the link to submit the hack and I tried to do it but i couldnt, if someone could help me do it, would be greatly appreciated, since you will be putting an end to approx.70+ hackers from that community. I know I have done a really stupid and a selfish thing by not thinking about other players, a mistake and would like to revert the wrong i've done. I apologize again. Its up to you people to beleive me or discard me. I will come back again with a new account minus the hack and would like to play alongside you guys with a clean mind once again if possible. Sorry.

Hi Anish.

Firstly, its good of you to come forward and admit it.

I can tell you 9/10 people don't have the courage to publicly admit they did something wrong. The fact that you have come clean is a significant step towards redeeming yourself. Theres not much I can do apart from give you some advice. So here it is....

Regarding the hack you want to submit - is it the same one that PB found? If so there would be little point in submitting it now as its already "registered" in the PB database.

If its totally different hack then it would be worthwhile to submit it.

IMO, it would be best if you submitted it yourself. The procedure is fairly simply from what I see on the Evenbalance site. You can simply email the hack to PB for submission. The email address link is on this page

PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Just scroll down to where it says "To report hacks/cheats" and copy paste the email address in your mail account and send it to them.

You can possibly even do it anonymously if you like.

Just create a new mail account on any free web mail service (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.) and submit the hack to the email address provided from this new account. I don't think this should be a problem.

As for BC2, I would say get another copy and join us again on the RCDC Server with a new soldier nick. From what I know of Robins (RCDC Admin), he seems like a fair guy. As long as you play clean and fair he won't have a problem with your playing on his server regardless of your past.

Then again I am only guessing as I don't know him personally. As you have taken the step of coming forward like this, I for one would not have a problem playing on the same server as you. Other players however may not be as forgiving.

As it is people on the RCDC server tend to shout "hax0r" at anyone who kills them more than a couple of times. If they know your past I am pretty sure some of them -WILL- make life particularly hard for you on the server.

My advice would be to keep your new nick private for a while.

Everyone makes mistakes. Its what makes us human. The key is to learn from them and not make them again.

Hope that helps....

Back