Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Rickyk said:
Hi Anish.

Firstly, its good of you to come forward and admit it.

I can tell you 9/10 people don't have the courage to publicly admit they did something wrong. The fact that you have come clean is a significant step towards redeeming yourself. Theres not much I can do apart from give you some advice. So here it is....

Regarding the hack you want to submit - is it the same one that PB found? If so there would be little point in submitting it now as its already "registered" in the PB database.

If its totally different hack then it would be worthwhile to submit it.

IMO, it would be best if you submitted it yourself. The procedure is fairly simply from what I see on the Evenbalance site. You can simply email the hack to PB for submission. The email address link is on this page

PunkBuster Online Countermeasures

Just scroll down to where it says "To report hacks/cheats" and copy paste the email address in your mail account and send it to them.

You can possibly even do it anonymously if you like.

Just create a new mail account on any free web mail service (yahoo, gmail, hotmail etc.) and submit the hack to the email address provided from this new account. I don't think this should be a problem.

As for BC2, I would say get another copy and join us again on the RCDC Server with a new soldier nick. From what I know of Robins (RCDC Admin), he seems like a fair guy. As long as you play clean and fair he won't have a problem with your playing on his server regardless of your past.

Then again I am only guessing as I don't know him personally. As you have taken the step of coming forward like this, I for one would not have a problem playing on the same server as you. Other players however may not be as forgiving.

As it is people on the RCDC server tend to shout "hax0r" at anyone who kills them more than a couple of times. If they know your past I am pretty sure some of them -WILL- make life particularly hard for you on the server.

My advice would be to keep your new nick private for a while.

Everyone makes mistakes. Its what makes us human. The key is to learn from them and not make them again.

Hope that helps....
Thanks Rickyk.

Yes, Its the same hack. But as far as i know, if the hack is detected by Pb, GGS or any other antihack community, the hack developers declare it as offline. But, the hack is still online since all they have to do is change the signature within the hack. PB would detect the old hack and not the new one. In other words, the hack is even more powerful now and being available for a nominal price.

I was actually trying to submit the hack on PBbans, never knew we could do it on evenbalance, Ill try the link u provided.
Seriously, I am not a douche to hide my identity and report it now at this stage. What difference would it make. Its all virtual, they wont come and beat me up obviously.

omg finally it got detected ... always i thought seeing stats that this is not possible without hack .. whatever good a player maybe but the gun itself is not that accurate to get so many headshots . but people thought anish is god of bc2 here so i was also not convinced he would hack .. i hate hackers really bad and this is very shameful ..

i suspected that anish hacks , but i was more sure when i had posted thread about bc2 update and about the new bans . he seemed to have too much knowledge about punkbuster and bans :lol:

it feels bad when u know that u were pwned because the players were using unfair ways ... now i have decided to leave any server whenever i feel someone is performing much more than average instead of fighting with aimbot users and getting own stats pwned .

its good that you have come forward and admitted it.

it doesnt redeem you fully but its a start.

good luck with whatever course you take from here on.

:)

u have hacked its proved but think of this u did all this by putting TE and later on with IC tag on .... so this also leaves a bad mark on both our clan and TE's reputation which is relly not acceptable for some te is this 2nd home and they wont like it one bit .... seriously u have lost respect here man TC .... try not to do it again .... :) tc

|Anish| said:
Yes, Its the same hack. But as far as i know, if the hack is detected by Pb, GGS or any other antihack community, the hack developers declare it as offline. But, the hack is still online since all they have to do is change the signature within the hack. PB would detect the old hack and not the new one. In other words, the hack is even more powerful now and being available for a nominal price.

In that case I think you can do the BC2 community a good turn by submitting the hack ASAP.

I was actually trying to submit the hack on PBbans, never knew we could do it on evenbalance, Ill try the link u provided.

PB is owned by Evenbalance. They are the developers. Submitting it to them is the fastest way to get PB to counteract it.

Rickyk said:
Everyone makes mistakes. Its what makes us human. The key is to learn from them and not make them again.

agree

really it was hard for me to believe . But atleast you submitted . I hope to see you again in battlefield .

Bravo Anish, You need guts for an public apology. I hope you don't do it again and you know what? hacking doesn't make you any better that those lame hackers themselves.

I hope i see you again on the battlefield again soldier.:)

Got my 2nd platinum now, <3 Abakan

pc_reyez.png

Just LOVIN' IT

Hello hello. Just bought myself a copy today :D
I've played for a couple of hours and... I keep dying all the time, My score is always like 5/20 or something like that..

..Any pointers for the rookie?

m0h1t said:
Hello hello. Just bought myself a copy today :D

I've played for a couple of hours and... I keep dying all the time, My score is always like 5/20 or something like that..

..Any pointers for the rookie?

these tips was given by Anish

Tip #1 Dont move in bushes. The terrain in BC2 is such that anything that moves in bush is easily identifiable since the color of ghille suit is pretty different that the flora.

Tip #2 If you have been shot but not yet dead, quickly do a 360 degree turn, you WILL find a white strafing line of freshly shot bullet, take cover and shoot the bastard.

Tip #3 Another way to find from where you are getting shot is the blood stain on the screen, look out for those blood stains on your HUD, for eg, if you are getting shot from the right, you will find a red arch forming, take cover and shoot the bastard again.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Roxtin said:
My ping at home sux on Airtel all 250ish :( Office is much better. Anything I can do to improve teh pings?
call airtel and tell me to change your wires it should fix the problem atleast it did for me

Changing wires would not be possible. I got Airtel guys do internal wiring to my room while my house was under construction :D

Roxtin said:
Changing wires would not be possible. I got Airtel guys do internal wiring to my room while my house was under construction :D
then next time you play game please see that there is no software running which internet connection as it could be reason and one more thing test speed see how much ping you are getting in delhi server

BTW don't tell me you are playing at European server . if you are then pings are ok

Roxtin said:
My ping at home sux on Airtel all 250ish :( Office is much better. Anything I can do to improve teh pings?
I assume you're playing on the RCDC India server. In that case, do a tracert to 111.118.188.7

Look at the info and see if you can identify the problem node. This will be the one where you ping shoots up to 200. Submit this report to Airtel explaining the issue.

I can tell you from having used Airtel for 6 years - they don't give a damn and won't do anything. No harm in trying though.

My suggestion would be change your ISP if you can. Airtels routing policies are not conducive for gaming....

I have an issue. When i search for servers , i get RCDC ping about 89. After playing there for about 10 mins my ping becomes 899. I'm using bsnl ul. Any solutions/tips/tweaks?

Try this.

Do a tracert to the RCDC server before you start the game. Check the tracert log.

Start BC2. Play. The moment your ping becomes 899 in BC2, exit and do another traceroute to the RCDC server.

Check to see if theres a difference between the tracerts. If so, you may be able to find the problem node.

If however the two tracerts are similar, then the problem lies elsewhere - maybe something to do with your router/modem or a background app that is causing the problem.

Hope that helps.....

nyone still play ? thought i'd go online and play tonight ? the other night i rode on spartans chopper but i couldnt kill anything from the apache lol ! sensi too low :p, ny tips on this ? ie sensi is low but when i jump into vehicles its too low the whole table is not enough

chhangte said:
the other night i rode on spartans chopper but i couldnt kill anything from the apache lol ! sensi too low :p, ny tips on this ? ie sensi is low but when i jump into vehicles its too low the whole table is not enough
Get a Razer Death Adder mouse. It supports "on the fly" sensitivity switching. That might help...

Back