Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Just checked the BF2 forum and found following Port number which need to be opened:

UDP 27900

UDP/TCP 29900

TCP 80

TCP 4711

TCP 29901

UDP 1500-4999

UDP/TCP 1024-1124

UDP 28910

UDP 16567

UDP 55123-55125

I noticed that only port 80 is open on Airtel. So do we have to open any other specific port too?

Not sure if BF2 port requirements would apply to BC2 as well.

In any case, I don't remember ever opening any of the above mentioned ports when I was playing BC2 while using Airtel. All I did was "list" BC2 as a "trusted" app in my software firewall and everything worked fine...

Hmmm, somehow I missed this long thread, hard to notice when it's in a subforum. Anyways, you need to open a port only if you are using a strict firewall that denies everything by default. You have to go to the firewall settings and manually add the port to the unblock list or something similar. I am using Win 7 and behind a router, but no need to open any port for me.

|Anish| said:
Seriously, I appeal to people aiming for 50... its boring !!!! :lol: Though its a challenging task to come up in the leaderboard, currently ranked 1744 :ashamed:

Need to beat 6 558 080 score to appear under the top 1000.

Its even more fun pwning higher ranks with a noob rank. I go a step further by provoking higher ranks in the chat haha...

I am planning to kill ~T0RM3NT~ since for some reason no one can search or add it in the friends list. Will make a new soldier again. I shall see ya'll on the battlefield directly on friday!
|Anish| said:
Oh thats cool, hopefully the SPECACT versions of the weapons should be a bit more powerful, nothing like tearing apart a rank studded opposition single handedly :lol:

Btw Spartan, up for a game tomorrow in one of the asian servers? I want to scream in chat saying "this is spartaaaaaa!!" :rofl: and then pwning every soldier more than 5 times :p
|Anish| said:
Tip #1 Dont move in bushes. The terrain in BC2 is such that anything that moves in bush is easily identifiable since the color of ghille suit is pretty different that the flora.

Tip #2 If you have been shot but not yet dead, quickly do a 360 degree turn, you WILL find a white strafing line of freshly shot bullet, take cover and shoot the bastard.

Tip #3 Another way to find from where you are getting shot is the blood stain on the screen, look out for those blood stains on your HUD, for eg, if you are getting shot from the right, you will find a red arch forming, take cover and shoot the bastard again.
|Anish| said:
right now canning the plan, my aim is to come up in the top 100(atleast) on the leaderboard :p

currently ranked #1342. When i enter the top 1000 (6.7L+ points), I will be seen under the first 10 pages of the leaderboard.
|Anish| said:
Ok, I admit i did a wrong thing like this and i sincerely apologize for such a stupid thing. But this is how i got indulged in using hacks.

It was approx. 2 years back, when i had helped a guy named Xiao on this forum with regards to networking. This guy was some sort of NRI, his real name is Karan Thakkar and is based in UK. We both logged on to teamviewer and got his issue resolved. He was pleased with my help and therefore thanked me by giving me a lifetime membership of the hack. I outright denied the hack at that very moment. If you look at my stats BackToExistence Lieutenant General Stats, BF2S.com in BF2, you will get a clear idea that i am not really a bad player and that i need hacks to enjoy my game.

I gradually left Bf2. BC2 was released after a few months. For the first 27 ranks i was playing without the hack with a KD ratio of 1.1. One day, i entered a server, was playing alongside a clan named .eXe. There were about 13-15 players from that clan on one side and i was on the opposition. The moment i spawn i got greeted with a bullet on my head. I got into an argument with one of them and threatened them that i would report each one of them. But i never could. Every day, after about 10 mins of my gameplay, atleast 2-3 of them would follow to the server that i was playing and ruin my day. This happened for more than 8 days. I got really mind****ed. I really didnt want to create a new account since i had pretty good stats. Then I thought of approaching this Xiao guy and got access to the hack, not with a mindset of greed and status but with a revengeful mood "If you cant beat them, join 'em and beat 'em". Eventually, the dreadful greed tookover and since then i never ceased to use the shitty hack. I certainly felt the guilt when using the hack but I never stopped. It was like an addiction. I remember a few players of the .eXe. clan namely, Braveman and Tearless, do check out their stats.

Now that i am banned, I saw the link to submit the hack and I tried to do it but i couldnt, if someone could help me do it, would be greatly appreciated, since you will be putting an end to approx.70+ hackers from that community. I know I have done a really stupid and a selfish thing by not thinking about other players, a mistake and would like to revert the wrong i've done. I apologize again. Its up to you people to beleive me or discard me. I will come back again with a new account minus the hack and would like to play alongside you guys with a clean mind once again if possible. Sorry.
So someone brought this thread to my attention telling me that it's worth a read.
ROFL man, I can't stop laughing. Too good Anish, too good :rofl:!

Seriously, what's the point in cheating in such a dedicated manner? I can understand once or twice for the sake of sheer curiosity and R&D, but you just wasted a lot of time and money grinding your account to reach a high level without any sort of personal satisfaction whatsoever. Sad...

guys i am back :D just got my system up and running with GTX 470 , game is running damn smooth now :drool2:

so will be playing tonight after 11-12pm :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

saumilsingh said:
So someone brought this thread to my attention telling me that it's worth a read.

ROFL man, I can't stop laughing. Too good Anish, too good :rofl:!

Seriously, what's the point in cheating in such a dedicated manner? I can understand once or twice for the sake of sheer curiosity and R&D, but you just wasted a lot of time and money grinding your account to reach a high level without any sort of personal satisfaction whatsoever. Sad...
yeah true :rofl: i used cheats only 1-2 times in games like AOE and GTA offline ,few years back , initially it was fun but game becomes boring and no satisfaction .. but some people get tempted to get high stats and brag and start using cheats :| ..

Apologies to Jojothedragon as this is off-topic. However its in the interests of BC2 players who use the RCDC Server (which means all of us basically) so I am posting it here.

It would be a good idea for those of you who are playing BC2 regularly to register your BC2 in game soldier nicks on Gametracker and the RCDC website.

In the case of Gametracker, if you don't "claim" your soldier nick, someone else can and getting it back could be difficult if not impossible. Furthermore, if Robin (RCDC Server/website owner) decides to implement some new feature on his server (in the future) that requires in game soldier nick registration, you may find you have a problem if you haven't already done so.

Note that I have not been asked by either RCDC or Gametracker to post this here. I am only saying this in your best interest. The rest is up to you. My advice is to register on both sites. Its free and takes only 2 minutes to do....

Back