Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

Hello People,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am RobinS Gupta, resident of Patiala, Punjab. For most of the people i know call me RobinS and those who game Battlefield know me better by the name =RCDC= RobinSAlways. I present my sincere gratitude to the "Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan" forum to maintain such a life. It always is a pleasure to see a fellow like minded Indian player in battlefield series.

My gaming career dates to the days of Battlefield 2 somewhere in January 2005 i believe. Ever since i have liked and dedicated my self to Battlefield series. The recent i have managed to launch a BFBC2 online ranked gaming platform for Indian players by offering a Game and League server(s) "INDIA RCDC BFBC2 Unlimited". I have seen many of your members here playing on the server and boy am i glad to notice that. I believe i already have made friends wit ha few people especially Ricky, Jojo, Spartan, and many more.

I hope i could provide the best of my participation in the forum.

Warmest Regards,
RobinSAlways

(Chief Admin/Founder)
RCDC India (Battlefield series clan)
RCDC BFBC2 India (web)
Useful links:
RCDC BFBC2 India Website
Xfire ID: robinsalways
RCDC Clan on Xfire (official)

My Facebook Profile
Battlefield Bad Company 2 India Facebook Group

RobinSAlways said:
Hello People,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am RobinS Gupta, resident of Patiala, Punjab. For most of the people i know call me RobinS and those who game Battlefield know me better by the name =RCDC= RobinSAlways. I present my sincere gratitude to the "Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan" forum to maintain such a life. It always is a pleasure to see a fellow like minded Indian player in battlefield series.

My gaming career dates to the days of Battlefield 2 somewhere in January 2005 i believe. Ever since i have liked and dedicated my self to Battlefield series. The recent i have managed to launch a BFBC2 online ranked gaming platform for Indian players by offering a Game and League server(s) "INDIA RCDC BFBC2 Unlimited". I have seen many of your members here playing on the server and boy am i glad to notice that. I believe i already have made friends wit ha few people especially Ricky, Jojo, Spartan, and many more.

Warmest Regards,

RobinSAlways

(Chief Admin/Founder)

RCDC BFBC2 India (web)

Useful links:

RCDC BFBC2 India Website

My Facebook Profile

Many thanks for the support

RobinSAlways said:
Hello People,

Warmest Regards,

RobinSAlways

(Chief Admin/Founder)

RCDC BFBC2 India (web)

Useful links:

RCDC BFBC2 India Website

My Facebook Profile

Thanks for the server ;) reyez here.

The servers are online nowadays. (RCDC 32 man one and the 8 man squad one)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW guys, TE clan should register for the indian BFBC2 league, XNK, IC and uSoL are also participating.

ronaldo7777 said:
Robin Sir when are the rcdc servers going to come online again.Not active in the bad company 2 browser for 2-3 days.
The servers were offline due maintenance. The service has been resumed. and should reflect in your browser.

Dear all,

RCDC BFBC2 India is proud to present Indian BFBC2 League or IBFBC2 League. Would like to invite TE clan and all other clans interested to participate.

links:

League Direct Link: Overall Ranking

Sign up page: http://rcdcindia.robinsworld.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=3&Itemid=13

Aman27deep said:
The servers are online nowadays. (RCDC 32 man one and the 8 man squad one)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW guys, TE clan should register for the indian BFBC2 league, XNK, IC and uSoL are also participating.
do join..it'll be fun..!!!

Roxtin said:
RCDC is always empty in night that's the time when I game most :(
The server usually starts filling up 7 PM onwards. After 11 PM its sometimes hard to get into the server as the 32/32 limit is reached.

Yesterday there was a problem with the server which is why only a few people were playing on it. This was fixed later at night and there were about 15 players in game till well past 1 AM. Are you sure you are checking the correct server?

Back