Bad Company 2 TechEnclave Clan

So jojo last time i was playing with robin he was asking will we join or not i told him may or may not that's jojo know . So what's the update

can i join...........??? but i am noob and havent played much....... plus i will be available after 6pm only on weekdays.........saturday and sunday free.........:)

my stats...

pc_SprinterXL.png

@reyez dude you already have dirt,tushar and your self . we don't have any chance of winning against you specially you dirt guy dam pro in sniper doesn't give chance to look around and tusher with his shotgun is insane

I have a 256 kbps tata broadband connection - how much lag will i get? how unplayable will it be for me?

Application Submitted. I hope it gets accepted for our sake. :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@REYEZ: looks like you guys need a profile pic. Hire me if you need one. Price free ofcourse. :p

How do we get the kitupgrade DLC for BF2? I have seen some real newb guys with advanced guns, what I know is that this kit upgrade was for consoles and not available on PC yet.

sunny27 said:
I have a 256 kbps tata broadband connection - how much lag will i get? how unplayable will it be for me?

don't worry 256 good enough to play this game . you won't feel any lag unless you go to far away server like US or Europe
Roxtin said:
My ping is never lower than 250 on 1mbps Airtel, usually I prefer playing after 3AM so that no one can disturb me :p

O_O u need to get your connection checked . i get max. 200 ping on indian server

jojothedragon said:
Application Submitted. I hope it gets accepted for our sake. :)

yup unless robin don't see my age which u have submitted
RoBoGhOsT said:
pmed u details :p

btw got platinum star for knife :p 500th kill by knife = mastersquall :rofl:
happy to help :p

RoBoGhOsT said:
^ i have never seen :S only extra thing u can get is M1 rifle if u are bf veteran ie 2 or more battlefield games .
There is a DLC which unlocks all the guns and addons without you needing to earn it read it on EA blog.

if there was won't every one would have got it . When i started only unlocking weapon kept me make playing this. what's the fun if you get all the weapon unlocked at starting

Just had a chat with Sir Robins. Out team should appear in the IBFBC2 league list by 3 pm today itself.

Congrats guys! :D

EDIT: Now its official. Check out rcdc website. The 3rd team to join iBFBC2 League.

Back