bajaj "anti car"

An auto with four wheels.
Even the names are along the same lines.
The nano used to sound like an auto this one has the looks to go along with it.

They donot know how to manufacture a good bike. Expecting bajaj to manufacture was a obvious phail.

Marvelous design :lol:

IVzYW.png

It gets a 200cc fuel injected digital twin spark tech engine producing close to 16PS. Bajaj claims that this vehicle has a fuel efficiency of 35kmpl.

seems like 4 stroke pulsar engine in this body. all the specs are very similar. it falls between the 150 and 180 dtsi models even with a 200cc engine.

Look at the bright side. One will never miss their logitech steering wheels. The steering and gear lever placement is just so........

Cant find words at the moment..will edit later :ashamed:

Well i feel bajaj wanted to have competition with tata.But all there past attempt got failed and money got down the drain.

Than mr rajiv bajaj thought one fine day i have already made a fool of myself putting money into it and if i dont come up with some serious idea without a good working plan the press will make a fool of me every now and than.

Than what to do?

Why not spoil nano name and make it look than people owning it are traveling into autos.Hence to spoil there party they got this.

To be frank it looks to me a serious design fault as in some speed of 30-40km per hour and a turn and the auto will turn turtle.

ALso rajiv bajaj reply 'i dont know or still dont get what a nano is or is it to make bike people feel they can own a car' a statement making fun of someones dream.

No offense to vehicle or taking side for nano but seriously this chap has attitude problem.

With 200cc power and even say 25kmpl mileage a petrol commercial vehicle which wont cost much and doesnt look safe at first end?I dont get it.

Than whats wrong with nano.I guess diesel launch will hit hard not only on re 60 but also all cabs,auto around.

Back