Banned on BwT due to inactivity

cybertragic

Disciple
Hi .. I've been banned on BwT coz I hadnt used it for the last 2 months or so (was abroad on work). Its now asking for $10 to reactivate it. My ratio's abt 11 so thats not a prob. Is there any way to get back there without paying up. $10 isnt such a big deal but it just feels stupid paying up for a torrent site.

Any1 can get me back in there coz I really need it urgently.

I have lost an account like that.. Even though i had a buffer of 600GB...

I'd suggest move on..

If you need an invite, send me ur mail Id..

cybertragic said:
$10 isnt such a big deal but it just feels stupid paying up for a torrent site.

u want all quality things for free & yet dont want to pay. how will they bear the cost of running the site. this type of lol should get banned. u leecher :ashamed:

I was once banned too on BWT for inactivity, but got reactivated on disclosing the genuine grounds for my abscence, a P.M direct to the admin. If the grounds are fair enough for the inactivity, they do reconsider & give back ur account !Try ur luck & hope u have a good reason & a good pleading!!!
Else,if u want u can ask for invitees,i got many spare ones!;)

^^
I'd say you got lucky that time.. and as i told during my similar problem..tried to convince Admin but he wont budge... He asked for $20 to reactivate my account.. Finally, i gave up..

alto said:
u want all quality things for free & yet dont want to pay. how will they bear the cost of running the site. this type of lol should get banned. u leecher :ashamed:

I disagree. He clearly has said that it happened due to him being abroad, which is understandable.

It is people who make multiple ID's and the leech using each one, they should be banned.

I don't mind paying, but before I shell out my hard earned cash, I want to try it first.

We all are leechers in a way, you aswell. You want quality, BUY the original album.

Back