Barracuda 7200.10 in the house :)

regenade2 said:
@Sandy---Why r u so pissed off with Thailand? Ur drive will fail sure if u ask everyone like this :)

lol arre u have no idea :p many people i know their drives went kaput within 1 to 3 months :p and all of them were made in thai :p
I have found the seagate drives made in SG to much better

4800 incl. all taxes, excl. sata power cable :p
deal with the dealer :p
had to wait for 1hr since i insisted on the 7200.10, otherwise, the bugger was trying to push his last hitachi onto me :p

That is a very good price, these drives are still 5.2k in Bangalore. I'm waiting for it to drop to pick up 2 more.

hunt3r said:
^^Werent u the one saying what do u guys do with more than 100 GB? :p

Eh, I was the one asking who needs 1TB - duh! When you're recording and mixing music on your PC you'll realize that 100GB is nothing. I've allocated 200GB just for that, and my poll had <100GB as the first option... I didn't go around beating a drum saying I don't need more than 100GB :S

Apart From The Drive Being a Bit Noisy.. is there any Big Issues with this Drive ? ... Thinking of getting this On Monday

cheers

^^ drive is working perfectly without any probs for me. using 320gb x 2 seagate 7200.10. & not finding it at all noisy, infact my earlier 160gb x 2 7200.7 sata were noisier. only thing is that the 320gb's run around 3-4degree's hotter than the 160gb's i had earlier.

Back