Budget 21-30k Basic Office PC i3 or equivalent

Thank you everyone. I am using this PC for last 2 weeks and it's working great for my requirements.

Initially, I added one fan and now I am going to add another fan. But there is no more fan header left. On the motherboard, there were two fan headers in addition to CPU fan header, both fan headers were used with one front and one rear fan. So, to add one more fan, I need a splitter/fan hub. Which one is suggested?

or

If you don't want RPM control, you can simply get a fan with molex connector and connect it directly to the PSU. You don't necessarily need to connect the fan to the motherboard.

If you don't want RPM control, you can simply get a fan with molex connector and connect it directly to the PSU. You don't necessarily need to connect the fan to the motherboard.
Since I already bought a "DEEPCOOL RF120 FS 120 mm Fan", I will but the same again and it comes only with 4 pin connector.

Then go with the second link which you mentioned, i.e. https://www.amazon.in/dp/B078ZF1K56/

I think it will serve your purpose. If you want to add more fans in future, you can just buy a fan which has the splitter built in, like this https://www.amazon.in/ARCTIC-ACFAN00120A-Pressure-Optimized-Sharing-Technology/dp/B07GJGF56L

I am using this. Even though I had sufficient headers on the motherboard, one of the headers was rendered inaccessible because of my CPU cooler. Luckily I was anyway getting this fan itself, so there was no issue.

@FlyingVadapav @Viztiz @gourav @enthusiast29

I have 99% finalised it and placed order for a couple of things.

* i3 12100
* ASUS Prime H610M-E D4
* Crucial 8GB 3200
* Corsair CV450 PSU
* WD SN570 NVMe

Although I mentioned it office PC (because of it's usage), it will stay at home and I want a good looking, small (mini tower) case. So, I am planning to buy SilverStone FARA H1M (or it's Pro variant). Is it a good choice?
I placed an order for BenQ EW3270U 32" 4K Monitor a couple of days ago. It will be delivered in a couple of days.

Will my hardware (i3-12100, ASUS Prime H610M-E D4, 16GB RAM, no graphics card) be able to play 4K (and HDR?) contents from Netflix, YouTube, etc.? No gaming (not even 1080p) required.

Back