Bass head earphones under Rs.2000

adikumar2010

Disciple
For 13 years I have used Creative EP-630, someone at a forum suggested me those back in 2007 because I wanted extra bass, since then I am buying those every time they stop working. They usually last 6 months to 3 years at most, it's random and cost around Rs.700.

If I listen to them on very high volume they used to break down in under an year. I got like 9-10 of them in my lifetime as they usually breakdown or I lose them. But I was satisfied by the sound and extra bass boost. Last pair lasted me most, around 4 years but it broke down yesterday.

So this time I am looking for some other better option. Please suggest something better which has extra bass but without compromising on sound quality for around Rs.2000. I am fine with both wired or wireless. I think in-ear canal earphones will be better as external sound can't get in, just like the one I had.

I usually listen to Trap & Bass, Dubstep, Moombahton, Hip-Hop/Rap (Mostly heavy bass songs).

what is the difference between Sony MDR-XB55AP , Sony MDR-XB75AP & Sony MDR-XB510AS other then price. These all seem to have extra bass boost.

Back