Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

i will knife you all.Just tell me your playing times and where to join.

tshirt-b**ch-please.jpg

Has anyone started CQ?

Untitled.jpgYes its 2825 mb to be exact!!

Edit: 1 hour 21 minutes remaining

Edit2 : for those who are not getting good speeds pause the download and restart it again.. kicked from 120kb/s to 550kb/s on a 4 mbps connection

Haha! I'm sure you will :p

And anyways i don't think there's a way to keep track now of all the people you knife in BF3.
bf3stats.com keeps track of it if it's updated regularly.
but yeah not 100% perfect, like if two person having the same dogtag are knifed, first info may not be available while updating in bf3stats.com

_

True. But campers camp in an open area too ;) One area in Donya fortress has a camping spot.
No camping spot like Metro. Good DLC.

Did you play Scrapmetal? I found the graphics to be really awesome in this map, the sunrays & dust particles looked like Metro 2033

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

I think Gunmaster feels more like COD, else its BF3 :)
Sup PPL..came for a peek:dizzy:..Is CQ more like COD???. oh VIicksaction 500 here.

I loved CQ, but right now not getting good score due to my mouse, wanted some answers from the pro Heli drivers namely @DigitalDude and @chiragsthakur:p

I have recently started flying heli in empty servers, have learned it very well by blowing up some containers, but its very different in live game

My question is, when someone locks onto me it sounds an alarm and when beeping sound appears you have to deploy flares, but after I deploy flares for first time and again someone locks onto me, I deploy flares but then also it hits me? Logic?

Currently these are the things I am facing as trouble while flying, in decreasing order

1-AA, these things are fking overpowered
2-Locking idiots including stinger, jets heat seekers, javelin etc
3-Other air vehicles

But my main concern is the AA, and at what percentage of health of vehicle does the heli becomes disabled or un-flyable?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking of buying BF3.
Was looking for online deals, saw a deal in Flipkart for 1k for the base game and in origin its available for 750.
The premium edition costs 1.5k in origin. Is it worth double the amount?

Also I have a few doubts about the digital copy from origin. Say I want to download again later, is it free for lifetime like App store & Android Market??
Can I have a copy of it installed in my pc as well as Laptop??

Back