Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Road to End Game: Fight all year round on four vast maps

Battlefield 3: End Game brings the battle to four distinct environments featuring everything from arid desert landscapes to snowy mountain areas. Learn more about the map variety on offer below. Four distinct maps are on offer in End Game. Size-wise, they are comparable to Caspian Border and Operation Firestorm from the base game, while the flag layout resembles that in our previous expansion pack Armored Kill – Meaning that we have spaced the capture points and bases to make full use of the entire Battlefield.
While all maps are carefully created to cater for the new dirt bike, the new AA vehicles should see heavy use on most of the maps as well. This new transport has a roof mounted turret that can switch between rockets and anti-air missiles to protect your infantry and combat air threats.

OPERATION RIVERSIDE
End_Game_Operation_Riverside_Thumb1.jpg

NEBANDAN FLATS
End_Game_Nebandan_Flats_Thumb.jpg

KIASAR RAILROAD
End_Game_Kiasar_Railroad_Thumb.jpg

SABALAN PIPELINE
End_Game_Sabalan_Pipeline_Thumb.jpg

:bigok:

_

Any tips for controlling jets? I cant seem to spot enemies while flying and the other players just bomb me out of nowhere even if i am inside buildings. :annoyed:

Any tips for controlling jets? I cant seem to spot enemies while flying and the other players just bomb me out of nowhere even if i am inside buildings. :annoyed:
practice in empty servers. bind 'pitch up' to spacebar key.

The Christmas noob's resource guide : battlefield3
Rush and Conquest Je - Forums - Battlelog / Battlefield 3
Seedy's Random Crap - YouTube (search jets in his channel)

I can't find any servers in India and other servers have about 300+ Ping time. On what server do you people play?
I mostly play in singapore servers (~70ms ping) and some german, UK and netherlands servers (~180ms ping)

_

I can't find any servers in India and other servers have about 300+ Ping time. On what server do you people play?

I play in Singapore servers too ~90ms
Some random German servers at late night ~170ms

One thing to note that if you choose server with ping > 250ms then chances of surviving is very less.

I play in Singapore servers too ~90ms
Some random German servers at late night ~170ms

One thing to note that if you choose server with ping > 250ms then chances of surviving is very less.
Can you tell me the ip address of few Singapore servers where you play at 90ms so that I may also check the ping there from my PC?

Map packs shouldn't cost 3 times more than the main game. I hate what EA has done with the Premium, pure money grubbing ploys.

As for the packs, Armored Kill and End Game are the only ones I found interesting.

I agree, this is how they make their money, anyways I still enjoy the MP in canals map, so getting just the premium is worth??

worth buying the premium?!!
if you are not playing much, may be not.
few DLCs are very good though. especially Aftermath is the overall best one till date, the maps are very good and map design is well thought out. ppl who are into vehicles like Armored Kill very much.

so if you just play casually every now and then, pick and choose the DLCs you like. but at the discounted rate premium is definitely good.

Map packs shouldn't cost 3 times more than the main game. I hate what EA has done with the Premium, pure money grubbing ploys.

As for the packs, Armored Kill and End Game are the only ones I found interesting.
ahh please enough of this entitlement attitude. these are not just map packs. every DLC had awesome content and the maps are no slouch. its like a brand new game.

Can you tell me the ip address of few Singapore servers where you play at 90ms so that I may also check the ping there from my PC?
here are some ips of battlefield 3 servers that I play on:
Singapore:

Hongkong:

UK:

Germany:

_

ahh please enough of this entitlement attitude. these are not just map packs. every DLC had awesome content and the maps are no slouch. its like a brand new game.

Say what. Some weapons, couple of game modes and couple of maps make it a new game? Even if I turn off my brain and see Premium as a "new game", it still shouldn't cost three times the base game. Stop buying into such bullshit.

I will be joining you guys tomorrow :)

Looking forward for it bro :)

worth buying the premium?!!

Absolutely yes it's worth every penny.

And which internet connection are you using.

Singapore

216.185.109.69:19767
210.23.9.69:25300
216.185.102.30:25400

Germany

176.57.135.210:25200
176.57.132.42:25200
85.14.232.97:25200
85.14.232.247:25200

I am on a 2mbps MTNL plan

Say what. Some weapons, couple of game modes and couple of maps make it a new game? Even if I turn off my brain and see Premium as a "new game", it still shouldn't cost three times the base game. Stop buying into such bullshit.

First of all we all know that EA has overpriced Premium heck still almost 95% folks who bought base game initially bought premium within a month from it's launch.
The rest 5% folks either didn't like the game or they hate EA or maybe they are just inactive now.

There are whole new maps including new vehicles,weapons,events,assignments,bonus content and i can go on.

Back