Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Yes, at that time Premium was Rs 1499, which was still too much but people bought it. But now the price is exorbitant for what it offers. Btw, that 95% figure, any source? I know a lot of people on Reddit who bought BF3 because they loved BF2, but stopped playing after 6 months and haven't picked up Premium. And this year Battlefield 4 comes out. Then what happens to the 3.5k investment towards BF3 + Premium? Too much to pay for one and half years if you ask me.

The Close Quarters DLC was Rs 300 last week. You should have got that. I will probably get End Game when it goes on sale in Amazon later this year, and maybe Armored Kill too. I hope the prices will come down after BF4 releases.

Say what. Some weapons, couple of game modes and couple of maps make it a new game? Even if I turn off my brain and see Premium as a "new game", it still shouldn't cost three times the base game. Stop buying into such bullshit.
well, whatever floats your boat :sleep:

Hey Chirag, I dont play that much with vehicles, Noshahr Canals and Metro are my 2 fav maps, hence was wondering if its worth picking up the premium?
then definitely no.

_

Did i hear 12 vs 12 dogfight ..... hell ya :yahoo:

beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbepbepbepbepbepbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep *flares*
beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbepbepbepbepbepbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep *clunk**boom*

or

bzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt bzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt bzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt *clunk**boom*

or

*crash*

:bleh:

_

Back