Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Re: The "Battlefield 3" Thread! [PC] [360] [PS3]

This thread just moved on to another level all together. .

In other news. .

When is the Beta coming ?

Chillax guys. Stay ontopic.

Regarding BF3 Beta, DICE developers have officially announced that the only way to get the Battlefield 3 beta is to purchase MoH:Limited Edition. Meh. :|

really don't care much . i just hope i get my hand on MP beta before i buy this game . So i know its worse then MOH or killer of COD series :p

jojothedragon said:
Come on man, come play on console and you'll see for yourself the heat level during MP games. Its not that console gamers are noobs, its just that mouse and joystick are two different things and they both have their own way for mastering.
But if you really want to prove your point, gimme a 1:1 K/D ratio for BF2 or a KZ on the PS3. Then you can talk. :)
I do know what i am talking about, i have played a lotta MW2, Halo reach and Bad company 1 on my brothers xbox, and just like on the PC, i can own, and i have owned noobs, and over that i am not even a good player.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BTW i don't think there'll be an open beta - you know if it does, all the people who were "forced" to buy MOH would cry and moan, i know atleast 3 of them :p

Aman27deep said:
[/COLOR]BTW i don't think there'll be an open beta - you know if it does, all the people who were "forced" to buy MOH would cry and moan, i know atleast 3 of them :p

actually there will be open beta but later after they made happy to MOH owners . Look at MOH beta first it was just for BFBC2 people later they allowed everyone

mastersquall said:
actually there will be open beta but later after they made happy to MOH owners . Look at MOH beta first it was just for BFBC2 people later they allowed everyone

Yes.. This is what I was talking about..

Even BFBC2 had a Closed Beta first & then the OPEN Beta which was accessible by everyone..

So cheer up gamers.. Hope they show some MP footage in E3.. :D

In other news : NFS RUN will be based on Frostbite 2 as well !! WIN :D ! And Sold :D !!

Source : EA Pwned

Frostbite runs racing games?

Oh man, why do I get a feeling vehicles inside BF3 are gonna be FUN!!!

Pre-Order and get the additional Multiplayer maps for FREE ( back to karkand )

jc36lect3r said:
W00t !! Day one pre-order !! No, not the $59 one, the Rs. 999 one :p
is that retail disk pre-order or digital version

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

jc36lect3r said:
W00t !! Day one pre-order !! No, not the $59 one, the Rs. 999 one :p
is that retail disk pre-order or digital version

Even when it does begin, i do not think that the retail discs will get the Back to Karkand map, i might be wrong.

Back