Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Source: Massive 2GB Battlefield 3 PC patch hits Decem - Shacknews.com - Video Game News, Trailers, Game Videos, and Files

"possible to reduce the number of players required to start a round to 1 both in ranked and unranked mode." This seems to be a precursor to another planned change, which is to eventually introduce a "warm-up mode" into online matches. Ostensibly, this would allow players to horse-around on the battlefield with scoring disabled (prior to the match's start). The match itself would begin once the designated player threshold was reached."

This is excellent...cause currently there is no way for me to practice and learn how to fly a jet and i really want to.

jatinwig said:
This is excellent...cause currently there is no way for me to practice and learn how to fly a jet and i really want to.

there are servers were u could do that. u have to search a bit for it. I found a server last saturday with 8 players. It was basically for fight training.

It was a very funny server. People had 800 life and huge regen. Only way to kill someone was though knife and headshots. Found a tank at b in caspian border, ran towards the tank. he kept trying to kill me, got near it and blew it up :). Search for learn or something like that and u might get lucky.

I hope I get those speeds today too, so that I can complete 4gb in 1.5 to 2 hrs :)

591484eddda6fc9d4a.jpg

Back