Battlefield 3 TE Platoon

baccilus said:
Oh I thought it gets updated automatically....

image gets updated automatically from the stats in the website (for that website stats to get updated you have to visit bf3stats.com and manually do it)

Aman27deep said:
Well, I say i am a noob, cause i have seen way better players than me.

they are uber pros, you are pro. most of us like me are in the mid range, then there are noobs and uber noobs :bleh:

_

I am a pro...................strictly according to uber noobs :eek:hyeah:....

@Photon: Yesterday you killed me, and when I got deployed again, I was literally searching for you... and I found you :p

OP: Thanks a lot for all the effort. I really appreciate the effort you have put in the thread, it is nice to see everyone's' stats in one list...

Now if I can be a bit more demanding...How about sorting it by Rank or something ;)

Also please post in bold in the OT that : The image gets updated automatically from the stats in the website (for that website stats to get updated you have to visit bf3stats.com and manually do it

Yeah ranks please... I have reached 22 .. Somehow trying to increase my K/D with my new DA (doesnt depend upon mouse, but for a pro like me(for uber noobs), a death caused is likely because of bad mouse and not coz of my fault ) ;)
Infected said:
OP: Thanks a lot for all the effort. I really appreciate the effort you have put in the thread, it is nice to see everyone's' stats in one list...

Now if I can be a bit more demanding...How about sorting it by Rank or something ;)

DigitalDude said:
image gets updated automatically from the stats in the website (for that website stats to get updated you have to visit bf3stats.com and manually do it)

they are uber pros, you are pro. most of us like me are in the mid range, then there are noobs and uber noobs :bleh:

_

if there are 5 classes of rating of a person, i.e. uber pro, pro, med, noob and uber noob

then i would be in between noob and med (more towards noob side). Just maturing in the game. But more than becoming a pro i am aiming for enjoying the game.

OT: is there word in dictionary for "noob"? Spell check doesn't recognize it.

chiragsthakur said:
I am a pro...................strictly according to uber noobs :eek:hyeah:....

@Photon: Yesterday you killed me, and when I got deployed again, I was literally searching for you... and I found you :p

oblivious to everything else as I was marvelling at the beauty of my new shiny gun F2000 :bleh:

devesh38 said:
if there are 5 classes of rating of a person, i.e. uber pro, pro, med, noob and uber noob

then i would be in between noob and med (more towards noob side). Just maturing in the game. But more than becoming a pro i am aiming for enjoying the game.

OT: is there word in dictionary for "noob"? Spell check doesn't recognize it.

I also tried my hand on almost everything.. the game is a lot of fun, prevented me from playing tf2 for two straight weeks. yesterday I and baccilus were in a rush game, was so thrilling till the end (just 2 tickets of attackers remaining but they armed the last mcom and won) very enjoyable one even though we lost it :ashamed: the sound, visuals make it totally compelling than even say BC2

OT: it has been added recently few months ago to oxford english dictionary, along with a few more online lingo :p 'Woot' is officially a thing, according to Oxford English Dictionary | Crave - CNET

_

Hi all,

My friend and I have been playing battlefield since its launch. BF3 is a team based game and we have tried searching for teammates and players from India but havent had much luck. I have applied to the TE platoon for help. Hope to see you all in the battlefield.

Thanks Chirag, I dont know if Battlelog is working properly, it still says application sent. My ign is BlitzCraig026

Does the party join option work for you in BF3, somehow it doesnt work for me, im using Firefox8

^You've been accepted.

BTW

Many members have applied for the platoon and never bothered to post their TE Ids(that is, if they have one).

So member kick may start anytime provided they don't post their IDs.

Many members have applied for the platoon and never bothered to post their TE Ids(that is, if they have one). So member kick may start anytime provided they don't post their IDs.

Sorry even I have not done so...will post it on battlelog once home...but mine is easy enough to identify, its the same....well almost.

Back