Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

They should have warned the people in a disclaimer to not eat while watching episode 3. I spat out my food thanks to Richard launching the patient like a rocket through the door into the tyre of ambulance.

Episode 4 was good except the celebrity part. Will Smith must have been really high...

They should have warned the people in a disclaimer to not eat while watching episode 3. I spat out my food thanks to Richard launching the patient like a rocket through the door into the tyre of ambulance.

Episode 4 was good except the celebrity part. Will Smith must have been really high...

QFT... And even the part with Jeremy and the patient privates was also gross, but the season has been entertaining non the less...

They should really get rid of the Celebrity interviews and hot laps. It really ruins the episode by being a part of it.

Not all celebrity interviews are bad like the ones with James Oliver, Gordon Ramsay, Slash etc in it but the ones this season are just horrible.

anyone likes fifth gear? season 25 just started. I always feel that this should've been the real top gear.

anyone likes fifth gear? season 25 just started. I always feel that this should've been the real top gear.

Chalk and cheese really, anyone with zero interest in cars can still enjoy Top Gear, can't say the same for Fifth gear.
I was under the impression it was cancelled last year.

I was under the impression it was cancelled last year.
Seems they managed to pull 25 and 26 seasons. and this time its shown on history channel.
I always like the way they stick to the theme "petrol heads".

to put in perspective. the old stig after leaving top gear tried to join fifth gear and was given 3 challenges on fifth gear and if he passed them he would become the presenter. He failed them though. fifth gear is that hardcore and true to the cars. everyone has a racing driver's license. they made johnny smith get it too.

Not to mention that Tiff Needell is an ex-F1 driver, and would whoop any of the Top Gear presentor's ass anyday, despite him being 65.

I like Fifth Gear but only watch it in bits when it comes on TV and if I run into it.

Fifth Gear won't take in Jeremy so I hope BBC and Jeremy reach an agreement and he comes back to Top Gear. This season was really good compared to the last 2 seasons.

I like Fifth Gear but only watch it in bits when it comes on TV and if I run into it.

Fifth Gear won't take in Jeremy so I hope BBC and Jeremy reach an agreement and he comes back to Top Gear. This season was really good compared to the last 2 seasons.

And why wouldnt that happen

And why wouldnt that happen

First of all his ego won't let him join fifth gear, secondly he keeps mentioning the show name in a condescending manner so i doubt they'll ever take him.
It's only a suspension for now but if he ever gets fired he'll end up having his own show on channel 4 or something.

51%2Ba0QLJwSL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

"Since the Atom is packing more power this time around, it has been put against a much faster bike – the BMW S1000RR. The world’s most powerful road bike. James sneakily swaps with Tiff Needell so he didn’t need to drive the Atom V8, and the race begins. The bike goes through the first corner in the lead, and remains there until the Atom overtakes it going down the back straight towards Hammerhead. The bike overtakes again going into the follow through, before the Atom takes it back going into the second to last corner. The Atom crosses the line first closely followed by the bike. Back in the studio, we watch the new Stig take the Atom V8 for a lap. The new Stig breaks the lap record with an astonishing 1:15.10."
Stig = Tiff Needell
http://www.topgearbox.com/2011/episode-guides/series-16/top-gear-series-16-episode-03/

And in general, read this page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiff_Needell

Tiff and Jeremy are close friends and the insult is just friendly banter.

The cool wall was burnt down by Tiff Jeremy and Vicky together.

Still i don't see em working together now, things were different 10 years back, the content of both shows are too different to have a common audience. We had dummies being launched out of ambulances this season ffs :)

Tiff Needell: Gets into a Ferrari Enzo and "accidentally" turns off the traction control.

We had dummies being launched out of ambulances this season ffs
you are not mentioning JC giving a blowjob to dummy and dummy puking on RH.

i think both top gear and fifth gear has a common producer among them , so if top gear gets the boot, fifth gear might eventually get an extended run.
as with fifth gear i see that they just shifted from discovery to the rival History channel.

In latest episode of fifth gear, Tiff Needell teams up with Karun Chandok as they test the Ferrarri and the Aston Martin. Seems Jason Plato left the show.

The contract of all three ends this month.

Clarkson may not be offered a new contract if speculation is to be believed.

Back