Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

6 episodes? that's all? You make 6 awesome episodes in one of the best season of the series and you think that's enough? :( :( :(

Why, oh why?

Andy Wilman had mentioned in his blog that there would be only 14 episodes spanning between 2 seasons per year,to save themselves from running out of ideas. JC mentions the same too in his blog.:)

Guys please help me by sharing your top gear collection as i am using Docomo internet and cant download even one episode:( So, Anyone from bangalore willing to share their top gear collection?

I am in bangalore and have every single episode of topgear... ull need an external hdd to take it though as its coming close to 100GB :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Crazy_Eddy said:
What way is that? :ashamed:
Not very well at all :)

varunversion1 said:
I am in bangalore and have every single episode of topgear... ull need an external hdd to take it though as its coming close to 100GB :D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Not very well at all :)
Thanks for the reply,check your PM:)

Any guys in hyd willing to share older Top gear episodes ( owatched 15 , 14 ,13 ) :)

episode 15 of this season was d best :)

The langsam . CAptain slow :D

UPDATE:-

Top Gear Season 16--Jan 23rd onwards. They better have atleast 8 episodes this season (6 episodes in season 15 was an episode too less!)

A top gear special from the middle east will be aired later this month sometime between Christmas and new year's eve. (I thought JC didn't want to go there because the Americans would shoot them!)

Top Gear (series 16) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More details on google.

^^^was just going to add that last night but fell asleep after watching!! its nice but without clarkson its not that much fun. i give it 7/10

Back