Beam Fiber New Tariff plans - Hyderabad

vikkymath

Disciple
B-MAX400-512kbps-20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 256kbps.

B-MAX600-1mbps- 20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and then Speeds After Fair Usage Policy 786kbps.

B-MAX850-2mbps- 20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 1mbps.

B-MAX1000-10mbps-30Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 2mbps.

B-MAX1500-15mbps-40Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 4mbps.

B-MAX2500-20mbps-60Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 6mbps.:clap:

All Plans Fiber to Home

... F*** Airtel Impatience plans :mad:

teja92 said:
How is their CC and Service.. Any good?? I live in Hyderabad Btw..
I would say it Depends, there is no problem at CC end. The problem comes with the local technicians, so u need to take down his number to enjoy Seamless internet.

I can Tell you that the connection is totally in the hands of Local technician of beam. So chai paani is must once then.. which area btw?

booo said:
yeah. Beam FTW!

teja92 said:
How is their CC and Service.. Any good?? I live in Hyderabad Btw..
Here is what I had posted in another thread

Lord Nemesis said:
I called Beam cable more than a dozen times when I wanted an Internet connection after I moved to Hyd and they never bothered even come for the paper work and collect money from me. If they are so lazy and lousy when its a question of collecting money from me for installation, I can't imagine what it would be like when I have a problem and I need them to fix it. No Thanks, I would rather pay 2.8k to Reliance for a 2Mbps connection.

Lord Nemesis said:
I called Beam cable more than a dozen times when I wanted an Internet connection after I moved to Hyd and they never bothered even come for the paper work and collect money from me. If they are so lazy and lousy when its a question of collecting money from me for installation, I can't imagine what it would be like when I have a problem and I need them to fix it. No Thanks, I would rather pay 2.8k to Reliance for a 2Mbps connection.
It would have been good, if you'd called some local sales person and apply for an connection. his number will be there on the adv.boards!

i have been getting these speeds from last 3 months.....even after crossing the FUP limit. I downloaded some 700gbs last month.

the only downside of these new plans is the FUP limit, they have cut down the fup limit. But it doesnt matter, until they figure out how to limit the bandwidth after crossing FUP limit.

I've been on beam for the past two years. I had to take beam because I live in outskirts and there biggies like airtel and tata dont have service. but selecting beam was one of the best decisions.

Downtime

I hardly faced downtimes. few hours in may be 3-4 months.

They have an sms service which notifies of any downtime before hand and then the send another sms when it comes back.

Customer Service

I would rate it above airtel and other isps. when ever you raise any complaint over phone or live chat you will get a ticket number and eta. if the issue is not fixed within eta you can escalate by simply sending an sms and they make sure that the problem is fixed within 24 hours. sometimes they trick you by saying that they will fix it in few hours. but if you insist on the ticket number they will then raise a ticket and then the issue definitely gets resolved.

alternately if you could get the number of the guy who is incharge of the local area, you could get the problem fixed without even contacting the CC.

They also provide collection agents for payments which makes my life very easy.

FUP

The fup policy is the best. the speeds become normal from 1st of every month. e.g., my speed is 10mbps for the first 50gb and then 2mbps till the month end and I think this is fair enough.

after you hit fup you can go to the portal and pay some small amount like 100rs to remove the fup for the remaining of the month.

vikkymath said:
B-MAX400-512kbps-20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 256kbps.

B-MAX600-1mbps- 20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and then Speeds After Fair Usage Policy 786kbps.

B-MAX850-2mbps- 20Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 1mbps.

B-MAX1000-10mbps-30Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 2mbps.

B-MAX1500-15mbps-40Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 4mbps.

B-MAX2500-20mbps-60Gb Fair Usage Policy limit and Then Speed After Fair Usage Policy 6mbps.:clap:

All Plans Fiber to Home

... F*** Airtel Impatience plans :mad:
Lucky that u have such options to opt here in ncr no other option apart from airtel and bsnl and both gives with fup sad :( i wish to live in some small city

Speeds after FUP limit seem to be too good to be true..will find out by calling a local technician..btw any one has a idea if it is available in Kothapet,Saroornagar area..

delguy19 said:
Lucky that u have such options to opt here in ncr no other option apart from airtel and bsnl and both gives with fup sad :( i wish to live in some small city
hyderabad isn't A small city .. Ncr is small infact

surya_neo said:
Speeds after FUP limit seem to be too good to be true..will find out by calling a local technician..btw any one has a idea if it is available in Kothapet,Saroornagar area..
Its there

delguy19 said:
but still not a metro as delhi mumbai chennai bangalore where plan are crap now a days lol
OT: come to hyd and then we will talk. :p

surya_neo said:

The speedbreaker limits are true. I am on bmax1000.

delguy19 said:
but still not a metro as delhi mumbai chennai bangalore where plan are crap now a days lol
Nope, Delhi has best adsl plans in allover India afaik ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MTNL recently launched ftth in Delhi lets hope they learn something from Beam, if they did then it would be fckin awesme :p

H_D said:
Nope, Delhi has best adsl plans in allover India afaik ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

MTNL recently launched ftth in Delhi lets hope they learn something from Beam, if they did then it would be fckin awesme :p
not by airtel because its fup and mtnl my bad cant be at my place

delguy19 said:
You surely seem to have no idea about how big or small Hyderabad is. Hyderabad is bigger than Bangalore, and almost as big as Chennai.

agantuk said:
You surely seem to have no idea about how big or small Hyderabad is. Hyderabad is bigger than Bangalore, and almost as big as Chennai.
lol i am not talking abt area here just talking abt metro thats all nothing to do with small in area and bla bla. just means mumbai delhi banaglore chennai kolkata

Back