Audio Beginner Music lover

@jit_devil2 What?!? I thought you guys wanted me to get a cheaper set of cans first and then work myself up to the M50x..

If you want the journey fair enough. Hear stuff figure out what you want and what not.

Its fun but fair warning if you stick to the audio hobby its gonna cost you more on the longer run.

If you live in one of the big cities figure out places where you can audition stuff. I think Sennheiser lineups are readily available for demo in most of the bigger cities.

If you are in Mumbai I guess there's proaudiohome too. Guess they have models you can audition.

@Jambumali I was thinking about the porta pros too, but they dont have me sold for some reason. Maybe the design doesnt look comfortable enough?

@jit_devil2 I think baby steps are the recommended way to go apparently..
So my next query hd 202 or mdr v55?
The velour pads on the mdr looks and sounds nice but which one has better sound?[DOUBLEPOST=1417639662][/DOUBLEPOST]And about tne auditioning thing, I am from kochi in kerala. My duty hours are pretty strenuous and I dont have any off days. Nearest place I can think of is bangalore but thats gonna be hard for me I guess to swing by.
Any members from kochi by any chance? Hehe

POrta Pros are as their name says - portable - folding and adjustable at two places. Check out YouTube, you would understand. Don't be put off by the design. Grado looks are not their USP (marketing lingo: retro), but sound divine!

Back