Belkin N600 router at 813/- at Flipkart!

Same here, too good to be true
<

Fired them an email asking how they can cancel the order. This is what they replied:

[font=arial, sans-serif]Greetings from Flipkart![/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Order ID: ODXXXXXXXX[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]1. Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ ( RTRD7YH2D7FUDTSA ) [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]We certainly understand your concern and how dis-appointed you are since we were unable to fulfill your order. We would like to inform you that since we are an online store we do not stock items at our warehouse. We procure the items from our sources once the order is placed, unfortunately our sources revert stating the aforesaid item is out of stock again. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]We have not left any stone un-turned in procuring the product hence we were forced to cancel your order.[/font]

Bunch of lying idiots!!

Fired them an email asking how they can cancel the order. This is what they replied:

Bunch of lying idiots!!

Lol, what a joke, atleast they can admit that they screwed up, its happening pretty often on FK, not a good sign from Indias no.1 etailer.

WTF they are living upto their words on TV channel Ads,
mad44.gif

Wonder if the products are even listed by these same kids.

"Only Worries, Yes (we are) Kidding" instead of "No Worries, No Kidding"

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLnJJ0CNBok[/media]

Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart.com!

Order ID: ODxxxxxxxx

This email is in reference to your order for "Belkin N600 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+"

We regret to inform you that there was an error in the price listed for the product on our website - Rs. 813/-. The actual price of this product is Rs. 4625/-.

Hence we have cancelled the order on your behalf.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Flipkart Team

What if i tell them i dont want the action to be taken on my behalf ??
<

Too good to be true.. and the feeling was good till it lasted.

I guess Flipkart should he sued for it.Couple of months ago the same price goof up happened for Dell and few lads bought Dell laptops at a very cheap price,like almost half.Dell later refused to ship them,these people took Dell to court and Dell not only ended shipping those products at the same price which the customers bought but also paid compensation.

[font=tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
Now its showing "This Item is​
[/font]
Permanently discontinued."​
[/font]

WTF​
[/font]

Back