Monitors BenQ announces 21.5'' Full HD LCD @13.5k

its been a long time, its posted on priceguru but i havent come across any in depth review all over the net.........for so many days........

Well if it comes out well, we can make a group order as many shall be interested. I too have been waiting for so many days now.......

Unfortunately from the 360 degree view, it seems that these monitors have a portrait (swivel?) mode. To me that's a key feature, because it would make reading word docs, pdfs soooooo much more easier.

arjun123 said:
I just realised this site offers international shipping and after adding approximate shipping cost of 47.98$ (which is probably wrong) the price comes out to be about 230$ i.e. 11500 Rs for E2200HD.

Shark Systems - E2200HD - Benq 21.5IN WS LCD 1000:1 1920X1080

LCD + International Shipping = Bad Idea.

If I were you, I would rather spend that 2k more in India and get the LCD in one piece here (with warranty to boot) than spending 11.5k and getting the LCD in two or more pieces.

Yeah warranty is a big issue with LCDs. My friend's 47" Samsung TV crapped out a couple of months after he bought it - some lines started coming on it etc. Lucky for him that he has bought the 1.5L+ TV in India and warranty covered the replacement of the whole panel, otherwise he would have had to have paid as much as new TV!!

Quick question - specifically for the E2200Hd, but also generally for LCDs: When a LCD monitor has a HDMI connection and a DVI connection, can you connect two devices to it? (e.g. ps3 via HDMI, and PC via DVI) - or do you have to switch cables every time you want to change from one to the other?

u can connect both the ps3 and pc via respective connections. to change from pc to ps3 or vice-versa, u just need to press a button on the monitor.

dharmilstar said:
u can connect both the ps3 and pc via respective connections. to change from pc to ps3 or vice-versa, u just need to press a button on the monitor.

Ok, for the benefit of all, this review confirms it:
To switch inputs, press the enter button until you get to the desired input. It takes about 5 seconds to switch.

Back